Can I Do It ?

taxi? train then bus?

you should easily be able to get from the airport to BP in 1hour 45 minutes.

Get the train to Manchester Picadilly, then the 181, 182 or 24 from Lever Street in Manchester city centre and get off 3 stops after Chadderton town centre, five minute walk to the ground.

taxi? train then bus?

you should easily be able to get from the airport to BP in 1hour 45 minutes.

Get the train to Manchester Picadilly, then the 181, 182 or 24 from Lever Street in Manchester city centre and get off 3 stops after Chadderton town centre, five minute walk to the ground.

Cheers, I think That Would Be Best Option.

I finish Work At 6 On Tuesday, I Work At The Airport, Anyone Got Any Travel Tips How To Get To Latics For 7:45 ?

Easy ,train from airport into manc,Quick jog to bus station,24 bus stops outside the Rifle,couple of pints away you go

Easy ,train from airport into manc,walk pushing one of those fake burberry shopping holder wheely things and stopping at completely random places causing young people going somewhere to jump out of your way whilst you remember Vera Lynn singing during the war, to bus station,24 bus stops outside the Rifle,couple of pints away you go

If Sav can make it, I can't see why anyone else can't.

If Sav can make it, I can't see why anyone else can't.

I hope you know the 'Free beer all day' offer you didn't take up at orient or brentford,has now expired...

Now it's your turn to replicate the offer for charlton :wink: