isnt it amazing

isnt it amazing what 2 wins can do

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

Yes, let's all get behind the lads now and go for two more wins. Let's see/hear you all down at BP tomorrow night!

To set an example, I've just renewed my Latics World (Player) subscription for the 5th year running... ^_^

Edited by martjs

isnt it amazing what 2 wins can do

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...ble/default.stm

I couldn't believe we are 8th after such a poor start to the season, I thought we are meant to be in a strong league? I think besides Leeds and Charlton we could finish above anyone else. Saying that though - watch us now draw tomorrow, loose to Yeovil and be 18th by Saturday teatime :blink:

I couldn't believe we are 8th after such a poor start to the season, I thought we are meant to be in a strong league? I think besides Leeds and Charlton we could finish above anyone else. Saying that though - watch us now draw tomorrow, loose to Yeovil and be 18th by Saturday teatime :blink:

i really can't work out whether you're being positive or negative there :unsure:

We're not really in as strong a position as 8th would suggest but who cares lets pretend it is! I for one will be singing my head off on saturday (cant be there tomorrow) and hopefully by saturday evening we'l be as strong as i'm pretending we are :grin:

Its just further evidence that all the "Penney Outers of 2" games ago really need to take a look at themselves. You cant make judgements on managers in such short space of time cos 2 results changes everything.

If we lose the next 2 then people will be calling for his head again. If we get 6 points then it'll be "Play offs here we come".

Its just further evidence that all the "Penney Outers of 2" games ago really need to take a look at themselves. You cant make judgements on managers in such short space of time cos 2 results changes everything.

If we lose the next 2 then people will be calling for his head again. If we get 6 points then it'll be "Play offs here we come".

Obviously .... what do you expect to happen?