Nothing more to say than.......................

.............Pavell Abbott, been a long time since i've seen anything like that in a Latic's shirt!!!!!

Totally agree mate. He works so hard for the team and never gives up.

Also have to say Parker was tremendous tonight and was my MOTM!

Just wish Taylor could find his form. Played better tonight but its just not quite happening for him, perhaps he needs a lucky break!

.............Pavell Abbott, been a long time since i've seen anything like that in a Latic's shirt!!!!!

Spot on! Doo Doo DOO DOO!! Pavel ABBOTT!!

However the best thing for me tonight was that we've got our Reuben back! Don't know where he has been hiding for the past 9 games, who's kidnapped him,.who's been playing in his place or who's found the real Reubes and let him out of the closet but tonight he was back! YEAAhhhh

And finally.... the huddle at the end (which I have never seen before ) said a lot about the team spirit and a loy about the skipper. (and the crowds reaction to it was very good also)

Just wish Taylor could find his form. Played better tonight but its just not quite happening for him, perhaps he needs a lucky break!

Thought he was back to somewhere near his best against Carlisle, but he was a bit quiet tonight after getting clattered in the first 5 minutes.

as for Abbott.....imagine what he's gonna be like when he's fit.... :grin:

Spot on! Doo Doo DOO DOO!! Pavel ABBOTT!!

However the best thing for me tonight was that we've got our Reuben back! Don't know where he has been hiding for the past 9 games, who's kidnapped him,.who's been playing in his place or who's found the real Reubes and let him out of the closet but tonight he was back! YEAAhhhh

And finally.... the huddle at the end (which I have never seen before ) said a lot about the team spirit and a loy about the skipper. (and the crowds reaction to it was very good also)

Rubes and Greegs were imense at the heart of the defence last night, keep that up and I don't think their detractors will get any airtime for the remainder of the season

Abbott should be pushing for a place in the polish squad,we're useless!!!! And he's better than saganowski by a country mile!

Anyway,i wont go on about paw,i think judging by the comments on this board its pretty obvious latics fans know class when they see it,all we need now is chris taylor to START producing,(yes i know he probably is not 100% but neither is abbott i might add) and parker to carry on from last night and i think its fair to say we have a forward line capable of plenty of goals.The ONLY problem with paw is he isn;t an out an out goalscorer,i think hughes would have enjoyed playing in the same side.

i cant think of a latics team that has huddled before (i might be wrong) but things like this show a togetherness in the team long may it continue :cardinal:

Edited by madaboutoafc

i cant think of a latics team that has huddled before (i might be wrong) but things like this show a togetherness in the team long may it continue :cardinal:

think we huddled under Dowie , before the game though

Yeah i never had Gregan down as a 'group hug' kind of captain....obviously underestimated what a lovely sensitive bloke he really is.... :wink:

Gregan sees himself as the father figure with this young squad

vastly experienced and its exactly what he should be doing

I thought it was great to see........

Chuffed to bits it happened & chuffed to bits it was Greegs who appeared to instigate it; it's exactly what i want the club captain to do with a young team after a great home win.

The team togetherness looks to be coming on leaps & bounds......long may it continue!!!

Rubes and Greegs were imense at the heart of the defence last night, keep that up and I don't think their detractors will get any airtime for the remainder of the season

The players have responded to the pleas made by the detractors and we're all benefiting.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Erm...they won't have any detractors if they keep that up...stands to reason, doesn't it? Very happy to see Reuben back to his best. And even Gregan is playing ball to feet more and thinking about where his headers are going!!! VAST IMPROVEMENT...acknowledged in my signature this week :wink:

Long may it continue. As I stated in July/Aug...our season will rest on the back pairing...now it's functioning, we're nearer the right end of the table. We've some tough games coming up (again) though...feet firmly on ground all around.