Crowd Stats

Jeez that's a poor turnout for a team that's actually started winning! Is it to do with two games in a week?

See, I was thinking that with all the long haul away days this season, which probably cuts a lot of the away trips down for a lot of people, that most would just attend more home games.

We were getting more than this even in the dark days under Ritchie weren't we? When the squad and the performances were immeasurably poorer.

See, I was thinking that with all the long haul away days this season, which probably cuts a lot of the away trips down for a lot of people, that most would just attend more home games.

We were getting more than this even in the dark days under Ritchie weren't we? When the squad and the performances were immeasurably poorer.

I'm afraid there are lots of people out of work, and finding £20 for a football match is pretty low down on priorities when people need to feed and clothe their families, and if you are single it's about 1/3 of you weekly income. There is also the fact that people have lost interest, which is not surprising after the start we've had. I hope we are bac k over 4000 on Saturday, and pushing 5000 for the next home game if we keep winning.