RL Tomorrow

I assume you mean the roughyeds? if so il be watching as i cant make the game. C'MON YOU ROUGHYEDS!!!!!

Indeed. While I love my football they have created one hell of a game of RL over the last few years. Very different form my time of watching Phil Larder, Mike Elliott and Frank Foster up at the Sheddings.

Indeed. While I love my football they have created one hell of a game of RL over the last few years. Very different form my time of watching Phil Larder, Mike Elliott and Frank Foster up at the Sheddings.

Aye, there were times towards the end of last season i looked forward at times to going to the roughyeds than latics, though il always love latics. It kills me i never had a chance to get to Watersheddings and see us play in front of 9000 plus. Hopefully they can win tommorrow, kick on in the championship and hopefully grab a super league license when they next become available for getting one, bring some glory back for the club.

Edited by Oafc88

Aye, there were times towards the end of last season i looked forward at times to going to the roughyeds than latics, though il always love latics. It kills me i never had a chance to get to Watersheddings and see us play in front of 9000 plus. Hopefully they can win tommorrow, kick on in the championship and hopefully grab a super league license when they next become available for getting one, bring some glory back for the club.

I did. They were great days. But alas, I don't think I'll ever see us back in Super League. The public of Oldham and a greedy chairman let the club down when we had our chance.

I did. They were great days. But alas, I don't think I'll ever see us back in Super League. The public of Oldham and a greedy chairman let the club down when we had our chance.

As there ever been a town or city that has been so apathetic to its sporting teams than oldham?

you missed out not going to Watersheddings im afraid!

i used to stand at the back of the Watersheddings stand with the singers, great days

i witnessed some of the greatest players ever to play the game play at that old stadium

give us a T, I, T, S, what do you do with em - OLDHAM :grin:

you missed out not going to Watersheddings im afraid!

i used to stand at the back of the Watersheddings stand with the singers, great days

i witnessed some of the greatest players ever to play the game play at that old stadium

give us a T, I, T, S, what do you do with em - OLDHAM :grin:

Who was the greatest? I started going as a kid in about '84 up until they left. My personal favourite was Jason Temu, a monster of a man.

Favourite memory was the 10-8 win over Wigan and the massive hit the mascot put on a fat Warrington fan who ran on at half time.

Who was the greatest? I started going as a kid in about '84 up until they left. My personal favourite was Jason Temu, a monster of a man.

Favourite memory was the 10-8 win over Wigan and the massive hit the mascot put on a fat Warrington fan who ran on at half time.

i think my dad first took me in 85 for my first game v Widnes, with Martin Offiah on the wing, i was only 7/8 years old stood in the Herbert Street stand knee deep in snow but i loved every minute, and after that game i spent nearly all my childhood at Watersheddings!

my greatest Oldham player has got to be Bob Lindner, he stood out out like a sore thumb for being class! I remember him single handedly tearing St Helens apart at Knowsley Road one year, probably the best performance ive ever seen

he was a nice bloke Jason Temu, i played for the acadeny (under 16's) coached by Brian Gartland and got to know a few of the players

one time Brian was ill and couldnt coach us, so Andy Goodway took over, i have never done a harder training session than what Goodway gave us that night!

i think my dad first took me in 85 for my first game v Widnes, with Martin Offiah on the wing, i was only 7/8 years old stood in the Herbert Street stand knee deep in snow but i loved every minute, and after that game i spent nearly all my childhood at Watersheddings!

my greatest Oldham player has got to be Bob Lindner, he stood out out like a sore thumb for being class! I remember him single handedly tearing St Helens apart at Knowsley Road one year, probably the best performance ive ever seen

he was a nice bloke Jason Temu, i played for the acadeny (under 16's) coached by Brian Gartland and got to know a few of the players

one time Brian was ill and couldnt coach us, so Andy Goodway took over, i have never done a harder training session than what Goodway gave us that night!

What a sickener, two missed conversions and falling asleep at a short kick-off right at the start of the 2nd half cost them :disappointed:

Considering the 'real' adversity they have had to face, once again they have been really unfortunate just to come up short agian.

As prozac said, the short kick off and the missed conversion have cost them dear - saying that, if they'd have been able to convert their early pressure into a couple of tries, it would have changed the game for them i'm sure - unlucky chaps.

I just fear for them now as i'm sure many more players will leave again and with the Quinn situation not looking rosy, I hope they don't fall by the wayside next season.

shame that, even if he kicked the goal and took it into extra time i think Oldham would have won

and it is an uncertain future now with Quinn, he needs to sort whatever differencies he has and get most of the squad signed up for next year

hopefully they will go up as champions!

Gutted about today, always seem to be the same with teams from oldham, so close yet so far. I hold out hope we could do something next year, but like others have said, i worry for the clubs fortunes if the behind the scenes stuff doesnt get sorted out!