Charlton away....

Is my first game in 6 months and first away game in nearly a year...can't wait :grin: On a serious note, I really believe we can win this game and kick on in become strong play-off contenders. Onwards and upwards :grin:

Yeah I mentioned similar in another thread. Be Latics all over for them to win that game.

Oooooooooooh. We can't let him get away with that, boys...

Well, well, well. This is about as local as it gets so we could come up with some form of initiation.

I'm going to assume we are meeting at London Bridge for this one. There a McDs near the station so, how do you feel about asking (making) JSS drink 5 pints in an hour (not too bad I know). However, in between each pint, he has to run from The George (or whichever pub we meet up in) buy and eat a McDs double cheeseburger. If he fails the initiation, we will force him to go to the game as his punishment ;)

Well, well, well. This is about as local as it gets so we could come up with some form of initiation.

I'm going to assume we are meeting at London Bridge for this one. There a McDs near the station so, how do you feel about asking (making) JSS drink 5 pints in an hour (not too bad I know). However, in between each pint, he has to run from The George (or whichever pub we meet up in) buy and eat a McDs double cheeseburger. If he fails the initiation, we will force him to go to the game as his punishment ;)

Me and a mate are in london for this game, staying in Southwark Fri & sat night (travel lodge), wives/kids going to a show. Wouldn't mind meeting up for a pint or two - that southwark tavern someone suggested looks ok?

Me and a mate are in london for this game, staying in Southwark Fri & sat night (travel lodge), wives/kids going to a show. Wouldn't mind meeting up for a pint or two - that southwark tavern someone suggested looks ok?

It'll be The George or Southwark Tavern I'd imagine. Check OASIS messageboard later this week and info should be there. If not, PM me and I'll let you know.

like i said previously, give us a draw vs MK and a win vs yeovil everyone would be chirpy, but because its happened the other way round everyone seems downbeat!! The players no doubt put a lot of running in on tuesday and it probably did affect the performance yesterday.

Give them a week to prepare/rest up, nothing to lose at Charlton = First home defeat of the season for Charlton, 3pts for the mighty blues and finally some recognition on the football league show!!

SICK of that show just talking charlton/leeds..charlton/leeds - need to knock them down a peg or two and make them realise there are other teams in the league you know.

3pts on sat, i can feel it!

Edited by shefflatic

Only if I get to do it naked.

like i said previously, give us a draw vs MK and a win vs yeovil everyone would be chirpy, but because its happened the other way round everyone seems downbeat!! The players no doubt put a lot of running in on tuesday and it probably did affect the performance yesterday.

Give them a week to prepare/rest up, nothing to lose at Charlton = First home defeat of the season for Charlton, 3pts for the mighty blues and finally some recognition on the football league show!!

SICK of that show just talking charlton/leeds..charlton/leeds - need to knock them down a peg or two and make them realise there are other teams in the league you know.

3pts on sat, i can feel it!

Seems a waste of time staying up for the Football League show on a Saturday night which is why I have series linked it on S**, allowing me to fast forward when I want to. :wink: