kellysheroes

will 541 seats be enough  

112 members have voted

1. 1. how many are going???

• yes
    • no
    • dont know yet???

if we dont take more than 500 i think thats poor... :disappointed::grin:

Well as the other games in London have numbered in the 100's I strongly suspect that will easily be enough.

Plus it's £25 a shot.

The only thing that I can think that'll make it higher will be that it's a new ground for many.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Well as the other games in London have numbered in the 100's I strongly suspect that will easily be enough.

Plus it's £25 a shot.

The only thing that I can think that'll make it higher will be that it's a new ground for many.

as many away games are limited for me this season due to two kids and most of the games in the south ive picked this one out to be one of the few along with norwich & southampton, and ive not been there yet, obvious one leeds hudds trannies are the ones im going to

i thought most would of done that.....

if we dont take more than 500 i think thats poor... :disappointed::grin:

Not sure why? Charlton is not a massive, glamour club. Lots of us older ones have ticked the Valley off in earlier years. The tickets are expensve. We've had about 200/300 at London games. There's still a shortage of cash for folk.

Maybe later in the season if both teams still pushing for promotion...

I'm skint after Southend. I know a fair few going though. It should be a decent atmosphere with the amount of northern based 'tics heading down on the booze all day. Sadly this wasnt the case at Southend and there was only a token mini bus from the Rifle Range.