Roughyeds lease at BP has expired

Should Latics help out our poorer relations , personally if they had been promoted I would have been all for it but another year of crowds around 500 surely isnt viable.

If they actually paid there way and didnt rely on Latics often waiving the rent I wouldnt have a problem.

Should Latics help out our poorer relations , personally if they had been promoted I would have been all for it but another year of crowds around 500 surely isnt viable.

If they actually paid there way and didnt rely on Latics often waiving the rent I wouldnt have a problem.

If i were Chris Hamilton i would f**k off and play somewhere else in Oldham,I'm sure the Rugby fans don't want to play in Manchester.

As for their crowds,it won't be long until we are on a par with them

1. they get crowds of more than 500

2. in rugby league terms, they are probably on a par with us

3. yes we should help them out

4. suppprt your towns teams, and not just latics :wink:

Definitely, theres not that much damge if anything to the pitch so i see no problem with them staying, provides a bit of income to the club too id imagine (admittedly probably not a massive amount).

Jesus ..... I agree with the creepy one .. well there's a first

Not a roughyed but it would be nice for the town to have both a successful football and rugby club

IMO Oldham was cheated out of a great weekend when Latics played in the Littlewoods Cup Final and a poor decision by a ref denied the Roughyeds out of a place in the Challenge Cup final the previous day

Two major Wembly finals both having an Oldham team same weekend :grin:

Jesus ..... I agree with the creepy one .. well there's a first

aww come on Andy :grin:

edit; i will also say that the roughyeds are the most successful team in the town, so they should be at BP

Edited by creepy

Not a roughyed but it would be nice for the town to have both a successful football and rugby club

IMO Oldham was cheated out of a great weekend when Latics played in the Littlewoods Cup Final and a poor decision by a ref denied the Roughyeds out of a place in the Challenge Cup final the previous day

Two major Wembly finals both having an Oldham team same weekend :grin:

yes Mr Holdsworth was the ref and i was there at Central Park, the worst decision in sporting history

and i will add that that game (people will disagree) was the most intense match i have ever watched (including me watching latics games)

yes Mr Holdsworth was the ref and i was there at Central Park, the worst decision in sporting history

and i will add that that game (people will disagree) was the most intense match i have ever watched (including me watching latics games)

I was there too. Saw the fighting between Warrington (I think?) and Wigan fans near the boozers as well (it surprised me that). I went to nearly every match in that cup run - some good booze ups at Salford etc with no trouble - and a few league matches as well. Fell out with Oldham Rugby when I noticed a lot of their fans were ManUre fans too... :shock:

I was there too. Saw the fighting between Warrington (I think?) and Wigan fans near the boozers as well (it surprised me that). I went to nearly every match in that cup run - some good booze ups at Salford etc with no trouble - and a few league matches as well. Fell out with Oldham Rugby when I noticed a lot of their fans were ManUre fans too... :shock:

even though i was only 11 years old, John Holdsworth wouldnt have known what had hit him if id have got my hands on him

that disallowed try will haunt me for the rest of my life :disappointed:

i might get my Roughyed books out :grin:

even though i was only 11 years old, John Holdsworth wouldnt have known what had hit him if id have got my hands on him

that disallowed try will haunt me for the rest of my life :disappointed:

i might get my Roughyed books out :grin:

It was Knowsley Road wasn't it?

Allegedly as he walked off to a torrent of abuse the ref turned and said: "You've already got one team at Wembley that weekend haven't you?"

Edited by OAFCMIKE

It was Knowsley Road wasn't it?

Allegedly as he walked off to a torrent of abuse the ref turned and said: "You've already got one team at Wembley that weekend haven't you?"

i remember that crap coming out of his mouth

it was definately Central Park

the only rugby game ive seen that was 0-0 at half time