Real Ale Weekend in Norwich

Just booked the Travel Inn, a bit pricey - but payback time with the all you can eat breakfast. The one in Eastbourne is still recovering from my Brighton trip 2 1/2 years ago. The weekend's doubling up as a bit of a birthday weekend for the wife, so we'll have my little girl with us and why we're at the game the wife can potter round the Christmas markets that are conveniently on with Mrs. SCOUSELATIC.

Ahem......not good for ones health, muesli for you my friend :grin: someone will tell Mrs P :lol:

Edited by tangerinedreams

Weirdo.

Not at all, I know what I will get from a pint of strong corporate lager in the Sout and it does what it says on the tin, whereas bitter served flatter than a witches tits with the landlord's piss mixed in with it is guaranteed to leave me feeling let down.

Not at all, I know what I will get from a pint of strong corporate lager in the Sout and it does what it says on the tin, whereas bitter served flatter than a witches tits with the landlord's piss mixed in with it is guaranteed to leave me feeling let down.

I refer the poster to my previous answer. :D

Booked the new travelodge in the riverside area, only a few rooms left.

Hope it's not delayed in opening :o

Looking forward to going back to the daddy of away trips :grin:

Taken the cheap option myself. Three of us for £80 for the Saturday night. The langtry Rooms in the outskirts.

I still think this is going to be Brightonesque in messyness.