Thanks to Alan Hardy

As people may have noticed the original thread of this has been closed and deleted, as one or two comments were made that were quite simply out of place.

The original thread was meant to be one of paying respects to a fellow latic, and thanking Alan Hardy for his speech at the funeral.

I think its only fair and right that any posts in reply to this thread keep to this, purely out of respect for Lesley.

So feel free to repost any messages of condolence here.

Thanks

sad to hear another great latics fan had passed away lesley and her husband brian never missed a home and away match . i remember them on barlows along with margreat and vera you could not find a nicer couple than lesley and brian , aways the first to help . rest in peace lesley .. and a thanks to alan for his kind words yesterday that i asked him to say for me at the funeral , and lesley favourite player David Eyers was also there too .............................. rest in peace

Edited by boboafc

Condolences to Lesley's family and friends its always sad when the club loses the fans that have latics in the blood. And thanks to Alan Hardy for the kind gesture i'm sure it's appreciated by everyone who devotes some part of their lives to the club.