Dean Brill

you've had your chance,you are a friggin joke :ranting:

not only is brill a joke todays tactics were c**p parker should have been taken off at half time and to put lee at right back is a persons absolute brain dead decision can,t say anything good today about the teams tactics at all apart from amateur

:ranting:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're blaming Brill for the 3rd goal you're one of the most deluded people on here (and that's saying something given the reaction we get to any defeat). Their lad picked the ball up about 20 yards out after a mistake by :censored:, so even if he sprinted off his line full pelt he would have probably only made it to about 10 yards out before their player struck it, then factor in the fact they had a free man accross the area and then you see the dilemma he has. Rush out and commit and given the short distance it's likely the opposition player can faint and go past him or alternatively give it to his mate, or stay in your 6 yard box and try and make a save. Neither are very attractive options are they and 19/20 will result in a goal. He stayed, their lad opened his body as though to curl it into the far corner, Brill bought it and he brought his foot round the ball to get it in the near side. Nothing Brill could do at all.

please point out where i blamed him, i merely stated he made it too easy for thier lad.....you are blaming him more than me...he was sold by thier lad, why? cos hes :censored:? merely a question

What, by saying his kicking wasn't great? Well if you say so, i'd hope the England keeper would have more ability than just below average kicking.

O yes, i forgot about all the great saves he made. Silly Me, give the lad a pay rise.

Are you a Top Scout, cause you've got a great eye for spotting talent

1. he comes for something he simply is not going to get leaving a :censored:ing huge gaping goal to aim at.

2. nuff said

3. yes it was a bad backpass but he was beaten at the near post, on an angle without any movement to make himself big.

Sorry but he is :censored:ing awful.

1. Did he come for it? Looked to me like Whittaker(?) was beaten in the air and Brill didn't really have a chance.

2. Yep, bad error.

3. What angle was this? Their player was almost inline with the near post, hardly getting beaten at an angle is it. WHat did you want him to do, stand right on his near post and leave on whole side gaping? I remember Alan Blaney doing that a few seasons back, no doubt that was the wrong thing to do as well (and it was). Brill could do nothing about that goal, you must have been some keeper in your day if you think he should have saved that. Either corner he was up :censored: creek at that distance, he tried to cover the near post but was expecting it to go across goal as was everyone else I would think. But don't let all this get in the way of a good lynching, someone's gotta be the scapegoat right?

please point out where i blamed him, i merely stated he made it too easy for thier lad.....you are blaming him more than me...he was sold by thier lad, why? cos hes :censored:? merely a question

It was an impossible situation what don't you understand? You apportioned blame to him which is just embarrassing.

O yes, i forgot about all the great saves he made. Silly Me, give the lad a pay rise.

Are you a Top Scout, cause you've got a great eye for spotting talent

Again, you're just adding things onto my posts that I haven't said. I'm saying he doesn't deserve the amount of criticism he's getting not that he's gonna make team of the week. This is quite tiresome.

Again, you're just adding things onto my posts that I haven't said. I'm saying he doesn't deserve the amount of criticism he's getting not that he's gonna make team of the week. This is quite tiresome.

Sorry but he DESERVES ALL THE CRITICISM HE Gets, Lutons fans were glad to see the back of this keeper and no matter what spin you try to put on it he's CRAP

Sorry but he DESERVES ALL THE CRITICISM HE Gets, Lutons fans were glad to see the back of this keeper and no matter what spin you try to put on it he's CRAP

Ahhh my ears! I'm sure he does, as did Eardley, as did Liddell, as did Betsy. Strange how these players have been able to do well at other clubs, but i'm sure you and the mob know best again.

So having gone 5 games and only conceding 1 goal (which was a bit of a freak goal) he makes one mistake and then open season should be declared? Ok then.

Ahhh my ears! I'm sure he does, as did Eardley, as did Liddell, as did Betsy. Strange how these players have been able to do well at other clubs, but i'm sure you and the mob know best again.

So having gone 5 games and only conceding 1 goal (which was a bit of a freak goal) he makes one mistake and then open season should be declared? Ok then.

it isnt just one mistake for gods sake

Ask the Luton fans about a full season last year , they'll tell you.

Which of the players are doing well at other clubs then, Eardley has gone to Blackpool but dont forget Joe Royles words, " Eardley is great at going forward but has alot to learn about defending"

Are you Brills Mum ?

Which of the players are doing well at other clubs then, Eardley has gone to Blackpool but dont forget Joe Royles words, " Eardley is great at going forward but has alot to learn about defending"

What exactly are you trying to prove here? That Eardley is a very talented young player with lots of potential and that your were wrong to boo him with the rest of the clowns? A point well made. Liddell had a great career, Betsy went to Wycombe and did well and had been good for Barnsley before us. They do say don't argue with idiots..........

Sometimes I wonder if we get the players we deserve. Brill has played pretty well in the three games I've seen him in. I've not been to BP yet this season. Coincidence?

I often think that LL, the home attendances have been down recently but the performances have been better and there's been much less negativity. Boo boys were tempted back after a good spell maybe?

Sometimes I wonder if we get the players we deserve. Brill has played pretty well in the three games I've seen him in. I've not been to BP yet this season. Coincidence?

If you had been to BP and seen some of the howlers he's made then you might understand some of the fans' frustrations. I for one get no satisfaction out of criticising him but IMO he's just not good enough.

What exactly are you trying to prove here? That Eardley is a very talented young player with lots of potential and that your were wrong to boo him with the rest of the clowns? A point well made. Liddell had a great career, Betsy went to Wycombe and did well and had been good for Barnsley before us. They do say don't argue with idiots..........

Eardley was a decent right back but he's far from being anywhere near the best weve had at the club, good luck to him for moving up a league and playing with better players.

Liddle we got him at the end of a great career, he was great for us and then retired.

Betsy - average player , neither a forward or winger, hasnt exactly set the world alight at any club

Brill - Been Crap at All his clubs - What exactly do you think he is good at Idiot ?

I'm gonna stop this debate with you creepy as it's clearly going nowhere, he made a mistake today and that's all, it happens, he's been good in recent weeks.

he made a mistake TODAY and thats all?

thats my point he makes bloopers in form and out of form, surely you can see it

If you had been to BP and seen some of the howlers he's made then you might understand some of the fans' frustrations. I for one get no satisfaction out of criticising him but IMO he's just not good enough.

I do get that. He obviously had an all round mare when he startewd, but seems to have got his head together away from home, but not so much at BP. I'd rather we had a keeper who was double hard and didn't care, but we seem to have one who is sensitive to his treatment by home fans, so what should we do about it?

Eardley was a decent right back but he's far from being anywhere near the best weve had at the club, good luck to him for moving up a league and playing with better players.

Again, I didn't say that, but he would have been right up there if we had heald onto him. So basically those 3 players who have been targetted by the booboys were in no way deserving of it. Brill was very good in his early seasons at Luton, as many of the Luton fans have said and he was tipped for big things, they say he has more gone off the boil than anything, you don't just lose your talent. Consistency seems an issue, but he isn't a bad keeper really, people are far too harsh on him. A bad error today but he has played well 5 games in a row, should we be warming up the guillotine on that basis?

he made a mistake TODAY and thats all?

thats my point he makes bloopers in form and out of form, surely you can see it

ok this is getting difficult, we've already covered he started the season badly and that he turned it around by playing well for the 5 games leading upto this, then one mistake and he's worse than cancer, adds up yeah?

Edited by LeylandLatic