alan hardy email adress

so much for super alan hardy, always replies eh? not this time.

maybe there was just to much truth in my email to try and bull:censored: through

he has replied and we cant use that exit gate because of the safety certificate. apparantley the safety people think its safer to let the fans out next to each other.

he says that they are constantly being asked for ways to improve attendances, so they are going to try this. he says he agrees that it should be saturday 3pm but it looks like some fans are for the change. he ignored my point that the gate will be the highest so far anyway, so in my reply ill suggest doing it for a lesser game. i think that no 1.30pm live premier league game will help.

Question: Surely, even if the sunday day kick-off is a success in terms of increased attendance, the fa will not allow us to stage more games on a Sunday?

i think for every fan that can make it on a Sunday there would be a regular Saturday supporter that would not be able to make Sundays games. All a bit pointless i think

i think for every fan that can make it on a Sunday there would be a regular Saturday supporter that would not be able to make Sundays games. All a bit pointless i think

I agree and possibly even more can't make it Sunday because they have organised things around being at the match on Saturday.

Tut, all this goat talk reminds me of that story on the BBC web site a couple of years ago:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4748292.stm

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Is it just me or is this the funniest bit of that article:

"...at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train..."

Paradise allotments?!?! :laught16:

Let's face it, if you're bored and you're looking for paradise somewhere between Hull and Bridlington, the chances are it's going to involve a farm yard animal. :blink:

Is it just me or is this the funniest bit of that article:

"...at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train..."

Paradise allotments?!?! :laught16:

Let's face it, if you're bored and you're looking for paradise somewhere between Hull and Bridlington, the chances are it's going to involve a farm yard animal. :blink:

All I'll say is I'm not going to his restaurant and having "Goat with the Chef's Special Sauce".