alan hardy email adress

thanks prozac. heres what i said

Good Morning Alan.

I was reading your comments about the Huddersfield game and wanted to run my thoughts through your head. You were saying that as an experiment to maybe get more fans in, this game is being moved to a sunday. This is the wrong game to experiment with, the crowd will be higher anyway because it is one of our biggest games. Real Football is played at 3pm on a saturday, not 2pm on a Sunday. Lots of us have families, and a pass out on a Sunday afternoon for football is simply not obtainable! From a personal viewpoint you have at worst prevented me from attending, and at best cost me a days wages double time if my son can pester me enough to take him, we are both season ticket holders.

I have no qualms with the moving of fans to make/ save money, I am not going to moan at that, I do not doubt you have had some ear ache on this matter! I do, however, not believe the excuse that it is because both sets of fans leave at the back and you want to avoid a flashpoint, as we are both fully aware there is a rather large exit gate for the small section of the RRE which leads onto sheepfoot lane.

Yours Rather Annoyed

Daznathe

If games move to a Sunday I could never come again... I have commitments to a higher power than OAFC on a Sunday...

I am the same regarding this. I work on Saturday mornings (So I can make the game), and up until 2pm on Sunday, meaning I'm rather gutted I will have to miss the Huddersfield game.

Im sure this will be a little bit to do with Policing the game.....

The last few matches with Hudds have seen problems and they will be hoping a Sunday game with less time on the beer will stop some of the huddersfield bash street gang causng problems.

Sunday matches IMO wont work, Sunday is a day were people plan to do nothing ....

I'm sure the chaplain may want to testify to this, but isn't sundays traditionally somebody elses day??

Maybe, but the Chaplain has to keep his nose clean. The likes of you and me can get pissed up, watch a game of football and bugger a goat every Sunday safe in the knowledge that we can go to confession and get it all swiped clean :dance:

I'm sure the chaplain may want to testify to this, but isn't sundays traditionally somebody elses day??

Midday kickoff on Saturday would have been miles better as far as I can see.

I'll be surprised if this doesn't knock thousands off the crowd (not that we have much to play with).

NB. Not sure how many will be knocked off for God's work though. Just lack of transport, can't have a piss-up due to work the next day, or just can't be arsedness.

Maybe, but the Chaplain has to keep his nose clean. The likes of you and me can get pissed up, watch a game of football and bugger a goat every Sunday safe in the knowledge that we can go to confession and get it all swiped clean :dance:

:lol:

It all sounded great till the goat bit.. :shock:

But hey, if it works for one left footer then...........

:grin:

I think letting the big cheese know about a few misdemeanors is more appealing than knobbing a smelly hairy goat that LL's already reared :grin:

As for Sunday kick offs, at least the pubs don't shut at 3 now, otherwise no way jose!!

Say that again, LL breeds goats for that very purpose? :shock:

:grin:

Unless they've been drinking fed cider.

I have a morbid horror of cider since my later Uni days. Unlike someone posting not a million miles away from here :icon_gay:

I would add that I would always rinse the goat thoroughly before slaying and stewing or roasting it. I'm not disgusting after all.

thanks prozac. heres what i said

Good Morning Alan.

I was reading your comments about the Huddersfield game and wanted to run my thoughts through your head. You were saying that as an experiment to maybe get more fans in, this game is being moved to a sunday. This is the wrong game to experiment with, the crowd will be higher anyway because it is one of our biggest games. Real Football is played at 3pm on a saturday, not 2pm on a Sunday. Lots of us have families, and a pass out on a Sunday afternoon for football is simply not obtainable! From a personal viewpoint you have at worst prevented me from attending, and at best cost me a days wages double time if my son can pester me enough to take him, we are both season ticket holders.

I have no qualms with the moving of fans to make/ save money, I am not going to moan at that, I do not doubt you have had some ear ache on this matter! I do, however, not believe the excuse that it is because both sets of fans leave at the back and you want to avoid a flashpoint, as we are both fully aware there is a rather large exit gate for the small section of the RRE which leads onto sheepfoot lane.

Yours Rather Annoyed

Daznathe

knowing Latics, whats the betting they have lost the key