Leeds game KO at 09:15 PST

9.15am kick off? This is ridiculous - Alan Hardy should be shot. The N.A.I.L.S fans will be out on the lash all night Friday and still be up in time for the match without any semblance of a hangover to protect them from Gordon and Roy's rivetting commentary. We'll be able to hear every utterance about Gordon's whereabouts (and bowel movements) at half-time. This is totally unaceptable... I blame (the) TTA and that new guy coming out with his mid-Atlantic twang... Thinks he's Lloyd Grossman, I dunno.

Please forward this to Anne Robinson, Points of View at the BBC (Does she still do it?) :lol:

9.15am kick off? This is ridiculous - Alan Hardy should be shot. The N.A.I.L.S fans will be out on the lash all night Friday and still be up in time for the match without any semblance of a hangover to protect them from Gordon and Roy's rivetting commentary. We'll be able to hear every utterance about Gordon's whereabouts (and bowel movements) at half-time. This is totally unaceptable... I blame (the) TTA and that new guy coming out with his mid-Atlantic twang... Thinks he's Lloyd Grossman, I dunno.

Please forward this to Anne Robinson, Points of View at the BBC (Does she still do it?) :lol:

I thought you had lost all ability of time keeping then , till I saw you live in Seattle :lol:

4.15am kick off here in deepest New South Wales. Gah! When it comes to Latics, I laugh in the face of sleep deprivation.....

4.15am kick off here in deepest New South Wales. Gah! When it comes to Latics, I laugh in the face of sleep deprivation.....

You are hardcore! The only time I have ever watched a match at 4am was the during the 2002 World Cup. It was a long day at work afterwards... :lol:

9.15am kick off? ....We'll be able to hear every utterance about Gordon's whereabouts (and bowel movements) at half-time.....

You should be able to watch it on the net and thus avoid Lickle Roy and Bog Gordon's commentary. Even if the FA stream isn't available outside the UK, I'm sure you'll be able to get a stream from another source that we can't discuss on here.

Waaaahhh.......... you're lucky.

It starts at 3:15am here so I will be probably just returning from a night out (or still out at karaoke). My brain may not be able to function correctly to find the correct website.

Not a good time at all. At least its not a school night else I'd never be able to watch.

Waaaahhh.......... you're lucky.

It starts at 3:15am here so I will be probably just returning from a night out (or still out at karaoke). My brain may not be able to function correctly to find the correct website.

Not a good time at all. At least its not a school night else I'd never be able to watch.

6:15am KO here in NZ - positively civilised time compared to normal! Just need to find a way of watching it!

6:15am KO here in NZ - positively civilised time compared to normal! Just need to find a way of watching it!

Ah Sheff_Latic, another NZ dweller. I'm hoping for the stream being available overseas, otherwise it could be dodgy sources.

As you're in Wellington are you going to the World Cup qualifier? Glad I got my tickets before the 1st leg. 35000 sell out, should be a cracker.

You should be able to watch it on the net and thus avoid Lickle Roy and Bog Gordon's commentary. Even if the FA stream isn't available outside the UK, I'm sure you'll be able to get a stream from another source that we can't discuss on here.

LOL! Can you PM me any *cough* sources you might be referring to? My, er, usual source is not showing it in their schedule - mind you they always change the channel as soon as the match is over! :ranting:

Any updates on the FA web site being "regionalised" from other ex-pats? I suppose I could email the FA... :grin: