Recording The Cup Game

Cant get to game or computer tomo for game. I would like to record it and watch it next morning, chances are i wont even know the score if i dont go out of my way to check it! Anyone any ideas how it could be done? Surely one of our scientist brains must know a way?

Cant get to game or computer tomo for game. I would like to record it and watch it next morning, chances are i wont even know the score if i dont go out of my way to check it! Anyone any ideas how it could be done? Surely one of our scientist brains must know a way?

Theres a few programmes out there not sure many record live tho!

You could try downloading a programme called CamStudio Studio this records. :)

http://camstudio.org/

Edited by 8city2

What do you use rummy??

Well we'll have to see, I can grab the .wmv's off the main page (I've just got the Bishops Stortford game) with my usual piece of kit, and that's freeware.

It all depends how it's streamed tomorrow, I might be able to do it with this - but if not I have an on-screen capture app that'll do anything...

Well we'll have to see, I can grab the .wmv's off the main page (I've just got the Bishops Stortford game) with my usual piece of kit, and that's freeware.

It all depends how it's streamed tomorrow, I might be able to do it with this - but if not I have an on-screen capture app that'll do anything...

Matt, do I remember you saying a while back that you knew of a way of "changing" an IP address so it looks like it's from another country (may have been during the dutch fan posts)? Just wondering if it could be used to watch the match on FAtv.com tomorrow from outside the UK...

Matt, do I remember you saying a while back that you knew of a way of "changing" an IP address so it looks like it's from another country (may have been during the dutch fan posts)? Just wondering if it could be used to watch the match on FAtv.com tomorrow from outside the UK...

Yep, try a Glype proxy server - the servers are legal, it's what people do with them that's a bit questionable....

Oh, and cheers anyway Rummy.

Thought i'd better get that in before i got shot with the banana...........

I'm still pondering the sense of getting my mates to go to a :censored:hole pub in York to watch it in the company of many knuckle-draggers when I picked the venue for it's fine pubs and beer...

Yep, try a Glype proxy server - the servers are legal, it's what people do with them that's a bit questionable....

Ok will do. Cheers Matt!

Ive had a look at the ORBIT link. WAy too technical for me. I'll just keep checking the score on my phone...... :disappointed:

Eddie Izzard had better be bleedin hilarious tomo night!

He was the last time I saw him! :lol:

Bishop's Stortford game? What ? When?