Absolutely Pathetic

We are pathetic i am afraid no idea once past the 1/2 way line and only going 1 way under this management and thats down unless something drastic happens, leeds never got out of 1 st gear tonight but still my grannie could have played in there back 4 and shes been dead for 30 years. CLUELESS AND HOPELESS

There all gash Hazell & Furman at a push might be good enough along with Gregan, Abbott , Taylor, & :censored:

Best Players, Taylor, :censored:, Blackman,Abbott

One Injury Prone Two loan players and one that we will sell come Jan.

This squad Has relegation battle written all over it!

There all gash Hazell & Furman at a push might be good enough along with Gregan, Abbott , Taylor, & :censored:

You can afford to carry 1 or even 2 below average players at this level but not 3 or 4....whittaker, colbeck, parker, smalley,Lee just aren't good enough and will never offer enough. The main problem our weakest players are midfield and attack thats why we are soo toothless and offer very little threat going forward.

Can't see us being in a relegation battle, we'll get the odd win here and there, one or two sparkling performances, a few lucky wins, odds points here and there. Probably 16th-18th boring old season ffs, might end with a good run to finish in our regulation 9th-14th spot.

Parker and Smalley up front!! Wtf!!! SMALLEY IS NEVER A STRIKER! Should have been Brooke and taking Parker off for Lee :s So we had no proper Striker on the picth WTF!! Attendence was piss poor to say the least! We battled hard yes, but at the moment we couldn't score in a BROTHEL! Something needs to be done, Penny get another forward, A killer ball midfielder and another Centre Back for Fook Sake or we'll be bout 16th at the close of the season!!!!!

What? For God's sake a relegation battle? We're four points off the bloody play offs!

I like how you've assessed the fact that Abbott is injury prone, when he's had just one injury, his hernia, since joining. Yes he's had his injury problems in the past but from what I can gather he's not injury 'prone'. I also can't see us selling Taylor in January either, does anyone know how much the most recent bids were that we turned down? I can't see anyone coming up with the money we'd want.

MY Team would have been

Brooke up front Taylor up front also playing off him (Free role), Parker and smalley out wide Furman & Whitty in Midfield, at least we would have more chances and look like getting a goal.

And this? Brooke's not yet ready for starting in my opinion. He looked fairly sharp when he came off the bench against Leeds (That said I watched on the internet, was away this weekend so couldn't attend), but he offers just as little goal threat as Parker at the moment. I'm not bashing Brooke as I think he could come good but I don't believe he's ready to start against teams such as Leeds.

And you'd drop :censored: from midfield? He's the only one with any bite genuinely in him who's fit at the moment. Furman gets stuck in sometimes (Yeovil springs to mind) but not every game. Without :censored: we'd have struggled even more in the middle.

MY Team would have been

Brooke up front Taylor up front also playing off him (Free role), Parker and smalley out wide Furman & Whitty in Midfield, at least we would have more chances and look like getting a goal.

wasnt taylor played in a free role up front at carlisle? he looked very dangerous there and i wouldnt mind seeing some more of that.

also, somebody said about a killer ball midfielder. i was watching the FA Cup highlights last night and steve jones for crewe really stood out. granted, they were playing against inferior opposition (if they exist in the fa cup) but he scored a cracker and looked dangerous. worth a look?

MY Team would have been

Why would you have left :censored: out?

I thought that we had a good go at leeds in the second half. We were the better team for a good half an hour and we got hit by a sucker punch for their second from one of our attacks.

You know, we weren't a million miles behind them last night. We needed somebody who could hold the ball up at the top of the field in the first half when we were under the cosh.

Second half we just needed a striker who could work off Taylor's excellent endeavours.

Some of the stick being dished out is very, very harsh.

Edited by opinions4u

Why would you have left :censored: out?

You know, we weren't a million miles behind them last night. We needed somebody who could hold the ball up at the top of the field in the first half when we were under the cosh.

Second half we just needed a striker who could work off Taylor's excellent endeavours.

Some of the stick being dished out is very, very harsh.

Agree, like the Southampton game we weren't two goals inferior, howeve we lost the game in the first 35 minutes...

fa cup lads fa cup we need 2 strickers then were sorted next season will be allot better maybe people should lower there expectations abit as ur clearly mentle.

Says the guy who thinks the current squad is relegation material. Two strikers does not save you from relegation. Make up your mind.