pacman

Of course he'll be cocky. It's what he does, it's how he draws people in to watching. It makes him money and we all know FMJ likes that.

Though all this depends on if Bob Arum pulls his finger out and sorts out his feud with him. FMJ wants the bigger purse. As does Pacquiao. It'll be interesting to see Arum work that one out because he sure won't back down to the demands of FMJ.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

So he's now battered DLH, Hatton and Cotto. I bet Mayweather is cacking it and If he does take the fight against Pacman I bet Gayweather doesnt get anything as like as cocky pre-fight.

Somehow, I doubt Floyd Mayweather is cacking it.

Pacquiao is amazing, but Mayweather will beat him (should they get it on)

It's not. Mayweather is too elusive, Pacquiao would struggle to hit him.

Agree, even though Pacman destroyed Cotto, he still got caught too many times even against a fighter who was gone from about the 4th Round. Mayweather will work him out for four or five rounds then take it away from him by being elusive and getting in and out. Mayweather on points for me.

Cotto exposing Pacquiao so often made it all the more frustrating that Hatton steamed in like he did, if he'd been cleverer, who knows? Mayweather will show how to fight against Pacman.

Edited by oafcprozac

Agree, even though Pacman destroyed Cotto, he still got caught too many times even against a fighter who was gone from about the 4th Round. Mayweather will work him out for four or five rounds then take it away from him by being elusive and getting in and out. Mayweather on points for me.

Cotto exposing Pacquiao so often made it all the more frustrating that Hatton steamed in like he did, if he'd been cleverer, who knows? Mayweather will show how to fight against Pacman.

I don't proclaim to be an expert (although I watch a fair bit though), but I'd go the other way.

Pacquiao is a very complete fighter. He will be able to adjust to Mayweathers game. He's not going to do a Hatton (which may have worked if given a chance by the judgy bloke).

I just think moreover, he's a stunningly good boxer. Styles will come into a fight to an extent, but talent tends to win over in the long run. The lad from the Phillipines has that in abundance.

I just really hope this fight happens. We haven't had one this good for years on end.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I think Mayweather is crafty enough that he could wrap up and frustrate any fighter in the world. If anyone could get to him it would be Pacman though. I would sorely love to see Mayweather laid out.

If the pac boxes like he did he'll certainly cause mayweather a few problems - his speed is phenom.

It'd be great to see him (Mayweather) on his money hungry ass though

Edited by futchers briefs

If the pac boxes like he did he'll certainly cause mayweather a few problems - his speed is phenom.

It'd be great to see him (Mayweather) on his money hungry ass though

Mayweather will win. Mayweather in his last fight was hardly touched. I know Paccy is a better boxer than Marquez, but Mayweather didn't even look ring rusty.

Mayweather's the best boxer ever in my opinion.

Not the greatest, but definitely the best - technically.

Don't see how you can beat him with that defence - practically impossible to hit.

I'd love Pacquiao do it but I can't see it.

Edited by dfOAFC