2010 Latics Calendar - What's your month?

2010 Latics Calendar
What's your month?

The members of Owtb are typical of Latic fans in general, a crazy bunch who should know different :wink:

I'm looking to give a select bunch of fans the opportunity to make there mark and star in there own Latic Calendar !

I want the personalities of our members coming out to show off themselves.

Rummy has had some great ideas already for the calendar, however we want to hear what you could bring to any month of 2010 - we're looking for superstars and characters!

Let me know if you want to be one of the twelve !

I'm still celebrating Fergie's misery, after Neil Adams' winner for bottom of the table Latics against Premier League leaders ManUre, which I have immortalised on a T-shirt, signed by Neil and captured on camera, good enough to grace any calendar in March.

Thats the idea Diego, you and Mrs Diego in your T-shirts at Bp doing some pose or another ......

(keep it clean people )

was thinking of getting you in a zorro costume in the crowd, Maybe with Alan with a 'big fin' on his back and senior coco in a clowns outfit on in a kind of wheres wally exercise :grin:

you can be in this two when you come over in Dec?

you can be in this two when you come over in Dec?

you and the Pink card lady with USA flags in the crowd with them

:lol:

I need time to think of a character but happy to be Mr October if you like! :)

well your loggin ID is laticsmad so you could have a photo of you in loads of Latics clothing prentending to pull your hair out at a game ( not acting needed) being laticsmad...

Beardy could .... stand on the steps on his bus, in drag with his Latic tattoo showing having a fag :grin:

well your loggin ID is laticsmad so you could have a photo of you in loads of Latics clothing prentending to pull your hair out at a game ( not acting needed) being laticsmad...

Beardy could .... stand on the steps on his bus, in drag with his Latic tattoo showing having a fag :grin:

I'll be the Corp, I'll just put on my Grim Reaper Hallowe'en costume - signalling our impending doom...mwhaahahahhahahahhahaha

Oh go on then...I could be "Mary Christmas" an Tangerine dreams could be "Father Christmas".

I could sit on his Knee with a sack full of New year wins (as he has not seen latics win ever since he converted in March this year).

As long as Pawel Abbot promise to fill my stockings with balls....oohphs!!!....I meant goals damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

I know Tangerine dreams......DIVORCE impending eh!!!...

Beardy dressed like that has gotta be Miss July....Hey wasn't he dressed like that in a blonde wig and little white dress last night..I mean in one of the fancy dress last away games a few seasons ago?.Last year he was rambo.....very manly...lol

That's how Pav's hernia complications developed in the first place. :grin:

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!..............the truth is out there!!!!!!........lol.........hmmmmmmmmm...only in my dreams Diego.

I believe the injury was done on the pitch firmly planting that ball in the back of the net.... just as a professional shooter should be planting their balls (cough, cough).

I am a lady you know...and recently married too (divorce impending me thinks...)

I'd be up for this and it wouldn't be hard for me to do summat with my username. Might depend on when you guys are doing it though as there's one home game I know I'm not going to be in a fit state to do anything in connection with as my mate's getting married that day.

I now wish my nickname was more memorable - and wasn't so weird.

Be interesting to know exactly why people chose their particular names.

You'll have to put an explanation/biography as to how the names came about in the calander. If it's only nekked blokes though I might not bother.