Awful Awful Awful.

Terrible display. It took us till about 80 minutes to get a serious effort on goal when Colbeck hit the bar. Byfield looked a class above anythin we had in our side, and Deeney was decent. Apart from that, they were a mediocre side who, at the very best, will finish just in the top half. We made them look world beaters.

Lee Hills horrible tackle deserved to go. Smalley may have joined him in the second half. At 2-0 down, we still played one up top.

With Leeds and Norwich coming up, I fear that the Xmas period may be played with us in the bottom 4.

Terrible display. It took us till about 80 minutes to get a serious effort on goal when Colbeck hit the bar. Byfield looked a class above anythin we had in our side, and Deeney was decent. Apart from that, they were a mediocre side who, at the very best, will finish just in the top half. We made them look world beaters.

Lee Hills horrible tackle deserved to go. Smalley may have joined him in the second half. At 2-0 down, we still played one up top.

With Leeds and Norwich coming up, I fear that the Xmas period may be played with us in the bottom 4.

Time to stick the kettle on.

on the plus side. after those 2 games we have exeter, wycombe and tranmere consecutively, all winnable.

we must get points from these, hopefully abbott will be back for at least 2 of them.

Slighty off topic but i note with interest that taylor was missing last night due to illness.Now,unless my eyes are failing me or he has a double he looked perfectly healthy to me in william hills bookies in lees last night at about 6.30pm....

ps i had 1 £10 double on Wallsall and Norwich,returned £37.Might as well win some cash when we lose,we are getting very predictable so cash opportunities are presenting themselves.

pps i still blame the owners,they are not giving the manager a decent budget so what happens? we get flooded with loanees and medicore quality,these people are strangling thisa club,whether people like it or not.

Edited by rigsby

:ohno:

Did you think Sheridan's budget last season was acceptable?

No,did you?

Its all about expectations,if you are happy for the club to die a slow death thats fine by me.Ubtil things change i wont be stepping foot in BPagain.I used to go home and away and enjoyed it,to be frank,its utter garbage being served up,and i dont enjoy it.Added to that the prices are ridiculous,oh,and the ground is falling down.

Why did they turn wardle down? didnt fancy sharing their cake when BP gets sold?

No,did you?

Its all about expectations,if you are happy for the club to die a slow death thats fine by me.Ubtil things change i wont be stepping foot in BPagain.I used to go home and away and enjoyed it,to be frank,its utter garbage being served up,and i dont enjoy it.Added to that the prices are ridiculous,oh,and the ground is falling down.

Why did they turn wardle down? didnt fancy sharing their cake when BP gets sold?

No? That's ok then. :wink:

I'm pretty :censored: far from happy mate. Whilst my feelings aren't as steadfast as yours they are fundamentally the same.

I don't think the budget is that bad - infact it's bloody good considering crowds I'll bet. The big issue at the moment is injury, though if TTA secure Heffernan for DP then I wont be faulting them.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

• 5 years later...