Is Leeds all ticket?

Of course it does. The club wants the Leeds scum pound more than your safety. Simple's. Yet the cub could have held your safety very dear had they enticed the Latics crowd back with a decent side to cheer.

Commented on this many times before Lags. Happens every year to us. Remember the safety precautions County staff put in place to stop us from going in there end last year? Questioning procedures in place at the Stockport ticket office and everything although some obviously slipped the net, albeit for the stewards to have a strict chuck them out policy.....................

None of it by our lot, as long as they sell their seats they couldnt give a toss about the safety of our kids who go week in week out. I bet AH and TTA are very safe in their seats though eh? :wink:

Commented on this many times before Lags. Happens every year to us. Remember the safety precautions County staff put in place to stop us from going in there end last year? Questioning procedures in place at the Stockport ticket office and everything although some obviously slipped the net, albeit for the stewards to have a strict chuck them out policy.....................

None of it by our lot, as long as they sell their seats they couldnt give a toss about the safety of our kids who go week in week out. I bet AH and TTA are very safe in their seats though eh? :wink:

stop acting like a tart" if leeds were in the chaddy, they would stand out a mile! they would be making noise, in there!

:grin: But lets just hope there is still a Latics for people to come back too!!

well the club need to start asking questions like.

1/are we giving value for money?

2/are we SERIOUS about challenging for promotion, or just living an existence.

3/where do we see the club in 5 years time(i'm talking ON the pitch now).

4/do we have a plan of action to entice those lost bodies back?

its a 2 way thing.give the drifters a REAL reason to start parting with those £20's a fortnight and they will come back.

if the football and results dont arrive,neither will they.

preaching all this "we won't have a football club if..." stuff will fly over their heads.they want entertainment.

these aren't hardcore latics fans..but give then a reason to keep coming back,and they COULD become hardcore.

well the club need to start asking questions like.

1/are we giving value for money?

2/are we SERIOUS about challenging for promotion, or just living an existence.

3/where do we see the club in 5 years time(i'm talking ON the pitch now).

4/do we have a plan of action to entice those lost bodies back?

its a 2 way thing.give the drifters a REAL reason to start parting with those £20's a fortnight and they will come back.

if the football and results dont arrive,neither will they.

preaching all this "we won't have a football club if..." stuff will fly over their heads.they want entertainment.

these aren't hardcore latics fans..but give then a reason to keep coming back,and they COULD become hardcore.

I don't disagree with any of your points, I'm as frustrated as the next man (or women) about the shambles our club has become. I have posted many times that I'm sick of coming away from BP feeling I have wasted my time and that there is no entertainment anymore.

BUT, if everyone packs it up I can tell you where the club will be in 5 years time........ liquidated.

the hardcore will stay to the end.they will do what they can.

but the hardcore(in numbers) isn't enough.thats why a plan of action is needed ASAP by the club before the apathy being felt around starts to scratch through the surface and gets the hardcore,season ticket holders and regulars.

just because the floaters arn't here at the moment doesn't mean they will never come back.

a product needs to be produced to them.

this season has died on its arse already.its nearly december and all we can look forward to is an impending" go through the motions " season with a possible flirt around the relegation for the "excitement".

the club knew in august how bad the situation was RE: season tickets.what where they expecting?

floaters,regulars and hardcore are all p!ssed off ..but if nothing improves on the pitch,nothing will improve the mood.

the hardcore will stay to the end.they will do what they can.

but the hardcore(in numbers) isn't enough.thats why a plan of action is needed ASAP by the club before the apathy being felt around starts to scratch through the surface and gets the hardcore,season ticket holders and regulars.

just because the floaters arn't here at the moment doesn't mean they will never come back.

a product needs to be produced to them.

this season has died on its arse already.its nearly december and all we can look forward to is an impending" go through the motions " season with a possible flirt around the relegation for the "excitement".

the club knew in august how bad the situation was RE: season tickets.what where they expecting?

floaters,regulars and hardcore are all p!ssed off ..but if nothing improves on the pitch,nothing will improve the mood.

It's a chicken and egg thing really isn't it? We want to see good players on the pitch producing a good spectacle; and TTA would say without people coming in through the turnstiles the club can't afford it. All I can say is the more that turn up, the more chance we have of getting the money for decent players.

One thing I'm sure we all agree on though is that it's a pretty sad state of affairs when we are relying for big away supports to keep the club going :disappointed:

It's a chicken and egg thing really isn't it? We want to see good players on the pitch producing a good spectacle; and TTA would say without people coming in through the turnstiles the club can't afford it. All I can say is the more that turn up, the more chance we have of getting the money for decent players.

One thing I'm sure we all agree on though is that it's a pretty sad state of affairs when we are relying for big away supports to keep the club going :disappointed:

aye.

but even if our home game were always sold out, i wouldn't expect an improvement as to regards of the squad...one thats needed to challenge.

we have become a dropping off zone for loanees and free transfers -and when we do pay a fee, we get the likes of colbeck!

getting out of this league (via promotion!) is a bloody huge MUST -for the sake of the future of this club.

stagnating in it for another 5 years (new stadium or not) will kill it.