Tonight - Leeds view

Well to say Latics are a poor team is an understatement, I couldn't make the cup game so this is the first time I've seen you this season. From back to front they play with no direction, no pattern and seemingly no desire. Only your GK can take any credit from last night, the rest of the team need to take a long hard look at themselves... Not 1 of your players did anything in 93 minutes that you wouldn't see on Clayton PF on a Saturday afternoon. It would be easy to say that Leeds made you look poor but they didn't! Leeds started with only 1 player that would be part of what most would consider our strongest 11. For the most part you were dominated by a reserve team! All does not look good, thankfully I think there are 4 worse teams in this league.

Finally what has happened to BP? It's a dump these days, disregarding the missing stand the whole place needs work... Sad. Times for Latics

Well to say Latics are a poor team is an understatement, I couldn't make the cup game so this is the first time I've seen you this season. From back to front they play with no direction, no pattern and seemingly no desire. Only your GK can take any credit from last night, the rest of the team need to take a long hard look at themselves... Not 1 of your players did anything in 93 minutes that you wouldn't see on Clayton PF on a Saturday afternoon. It would be easy to say that Leeds made you look poor but they didn't! Leeds started with only 1 player that would be part of what most would consider our strongest 11. For the most part you were dominated by a reserve team! All does not look good, thankfully I think there are 4 worse teams in this league.

Finally what has happened to BP? It's a dump these days, disregarding the missing stand the whole place needs work... Sad. Times for Latics

Couldn't agree more.