Lee Hughes

lee hughees does anyone think he will return back to oldham to end his football days with us i been told he still got his house in oldham area.

I don't miss Hughesy goals disruptive influence & attitude in the dressing room.

Surprised no-one did the above already...

Would you care to expand garcon?

Didn't think so :)

My we are sure of ourselves aren't we? :lol:

Give him time he may have gone to drop the kids off at the pool. :grin:

The opposite actually, I was having my tea! :grin:

Ok, for oafc_lover's benefit, would anyone else like to point out the obvious typo (I'll give him the benefit of the doubt :wink: ) in the post below? Because really I can't be arsed. <_<

Please shut up. Are you fully there upstairs because you don't have post some BS

lee hughes was a legend lol my threads are not bad its a forum to talk about things not attack me.

I completely agree with Hughes' ability. I think he is a fantastic player still who may well score alot of goals this season (I guessed 35 but I got carried away), but would certainly, on his own, have seen us safe this season.

But, he is getting paid more at Notts County more than we can even dream of paying a player - so he may as well have been Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

I think an equal amount of people were happy as they were disappointed to see Hughes go, due to his past. Either way. what can you do? It's not in fans control (in fact I doubt it was in the clubs control on this occasion) so why give a :censored:?

I'm more pissed off about signing Parker, and more delighted at signing Abbott (although I wasn't at first - I am now).