Are we going to get relegated?

Rite! Things this season have gone tits up and who thinks now that we are going to get relegated?

Yes, let's throw the towel in now, quick-smart.

Seriously, a long way to go in the season, and we've played some tough teams in the last few weeks. But I think we're in for a scrap and a half this season. Signing Heffernan for the rest of the season, linking up with Pav when he returns may just about keep us out of trouble. Without that, I really worry.

hey im not throwing in the towel! I'm just wanting peoples opinions, on the current form I dont see u scoring, or winning a game! We were 19th going into this game, and if penny and the team dont buck their ideas up we'll be stuck in a relegation battle, i hate to say :disappointed:

hey im not throwing in the towel! I'm just wanting peoples opinions, on the current form I dont see u scoring, or winning a game! We were 19th going into this game, and if penny and the team dont buck their ideas up we'll be stuck in a relegation battle, i hate to say :disappointed:

saints are winning as well

In all honesty, we have to vastly improve our form over the past 12 months in order to stay up. It's as cut and dried as that.

Getting our key players back, fit and squad stability is crucial. If not, it's hard to see us doing enough to stay up.

Injuries or not, the lack of shots and crosses per match is now a huge concern I feel.

It might not be that bad if we do get relegated....BEFORE YOU GO MENTAL THINK ABOUT THIS........

We'd perform much better and be more consistent, win more games...we all know that attendances go up when we're winning/scoring more goals.

A lot of teams who get promoted continue to do well because they have added confidence.

I hope to god we don't get relegated but it wouldn't be a terrible thing

It might not be that bad if we do get relegated....BEFORE YOU GO MENTAL THINK ABOUT THIS........

We'd perform much better and be more consistent, win more games...we all know that attendances go up when we're winning/scoring more goals.

A lot of teams who get promoted continue to do well because they have added confidence.

What makes you think we'd be more consistent and win more games?

Consistency has been lacking for quite a few seasons and being at the top of league 2 certainly won't boost the attendances.

I'll give you the 'confidence factor' argument, but that would only happen if we bounced straight back.

A settled line up should see us out of trouble and that isn't going to happen this side of the New Year.

:disappointed:

Oxford United may have thought that :shock:

Honestly?

Tranny came from behind three times midweek to draw 3-3 at Hudds. Could we do that?

E4e

YRITE

Now 1-0 up against Brentford.

I'ts amazing what a bit of faith and a settled line-up can do. :wink: Oh, and a new manager (well, caretaker boss) :grin:

Next three games will define our season IMO. Anything less than 6/7 points from Exeter, Wycombe and Tranmere will mean we may be sitting inside the drop zone come Boxing day with us throughly in a rut. Time to stand up and be counted now. Who wants it?

Incidentally, is this as close as us and Dale have been apart in regards to league places in 30 years?

Next three games will define our season IMO. Anything less than 6/7 points from Exeter, Wycombe and Tranmere will mean we may be sitting inside the drop zone come Boxing day with us throughly in a rut. Time to stand up and be counted now. Who wants it?

Incidentally, is this as close as us and Dale have been apart in regards to league places in 30 years?

Agree...If we can not beat other poor teams...at home...we don't stand much of a chance..