Will you be going to the forum on Wednesday

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be there?

• Yes
    • No

Just like Roger Palmer I'll be ghosting in :grin:

No. Credit to the club and all that for taking the time to consult the fans, but I won't be going as I am against the move - perhaps many others feel like me and this was the reason the first meeting was so poorly attended ?

But that's the point of turning up, if enough of us who are against the move say so on the night at least we have got our point across!

Simple poll really. Will you be at the forum tomorrow night?

I wouldn't miss it. :lol:

Edit: I forgot that smiley thingy at the end. Another pointless poll... <sigh>

Edited by martjs

The way I see this type of meeting is the following:

If not many attend then the club will think that even though some shout loudly against the move the majority are HAPPY and didnt feel the need to attend !!

I would go if I could. I've not voted because the reasons I can't are because of location and not through choice.

I'm looking forward to hearing the opinions after the forum tonight.

The way I see this type of meeting is the following:

If not many attend then the club will think that even though some shout loudly against the move the majority are HAPPY and didnt feel the need to attend !!

Maybe so-but what difference does it make if they're going ahead with it regardless of whether most supporters are happy?

Maybe so-but what difference does it make if they're going ahead with it regardless of whether most supporters are happy?

You are probably right that this will happen regardless of what the fans think but unless fans that are against the move speak up at events like tonight, we'll never know.

Maybe they won't listen to fans, maybe they are just paying lip-service, but just maybe we are selling them short and if people go and make vaid points, they might act on them.

You are probably right that this will happen regardless of what the fans think but unless fans that are against the move speak up at events like tonight, we'll never know.

Maybe they won't listen to fans, maybe they are just paying lip-service, but just maybe we are selling them short and if people go and make vaid points, they might act on them.

What kind of valid points are they likely to act upon?