Rochdale Watch...

The thread is called "Rochdale Watch"....I mean, it's a bit of a give away really!

Some people dont have the ability to read a thread title and think "well it'd be a waste of time me reading that, so i'll not bother."

As for the 'dale forum. I'm already on there too. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Bottling it.

Another enjoyable afternoon at Spotland and yet more Oldham fans i've seen there shaking their heads at what 'dale have and wondering why on earth we dont have anything similar.

13 clear of 4th with a game in hand and superior goal difference.

IT NEEDS A NEW NAME.........

Oh and for whoever mentioned crowds a while back. 4,700 today. About 1,000 away fans. Home crowd is going up with every passing game.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

General Football and Allsports Chat

Any other football matter, be it Premiership or Sunday league, as well as other sports - cricket, rugby, golf, racing...

Can't see the problem myself. It's in the correct part of the site. Why the moaning?

Can't see the problem myself. It's in the correct part of the site. Why the moaning?

It's just 'rubbing our noses in it' a little bit, isn't it. You have to expect some Latics fans are not going to take kindly to a thread like this at a time like this...

Most other years, when we're not doing too bad, most of us would be cheering 'dale on.....this year, well....it's hard to take....and I was born in 'dale. I'm bitter and twisted, I know.

Bottling it.

Another enjoyable afternoon at Spotland and yet more Oldham fans i've seen there shaking their heads at what 'dale have and wondering why on earth we dont have anything similar.

13 clear of 4th with a game in hand and superior goal difference.

IT NEEDS A NEW NAME.........

Oh and for whoever mentioned crowds a while back. 4,700 today. About 1,000 away fans. Home crowd is going up with every passing game.

Take away the 500 that came over on free coaches laid on by Grimsby and you might be looking at half that amount, however the free coaches were laid on and those who travelled on the official coaches only paid £5.....

Bournemouth didnt look a bad side. 5,000 there today with about 200 away fans.

14 points clear of 4th with only 18 points remaining. Dale could effectively be promoted at Torquay next week. Though it's more likely they'll have to wait for the game at home to Darlington a week tomorrow before the dream is realised.

Two horse race with in form Notts County for the title. Dale 5 clear with Notts County having a game in hand. Notts County still host Rochdale on 20th April. That could be some game. :shock:

Rochdale

Torquay away

Darlington home

Northampton home

Notts County away

Hereford away

Burton away

Barnet home

Notts County

Northampton away

Lincoln home

Morecambe home

Port Vale away

Darlington away

Cheltenham home

Torquay away

Over a thousand down at Torquay on saturday.

More scene's like this tomorrow night hopefully and a very sober head for me in work on wednesday.

To see you get humiliated by one of the struggling divisions clubs, bet they are glad they shelled out for that Luke! the looks on some faces did bring a smile to my face, still, you'll be in the away end at Bp next season & the home end at Spotland I presume?

I really hope Dale can get promotion tonight. It will be a great moment for their long suffering fans and should we get enough points to stay up it'll be great to play them home and away. Games I'm looking forward to watching win lose or draw. Prefer wins though :grin:

For one night only. COME ON DALE!

I really hope Dale can get promotion tonight. It will be a great moment for their long suffering fans and should we get enough points to stay up it'll be great to play them home and away. Games I'm looking forward to watching win lose or draw. Prefer wins though :grin:

For one night only. COME ON DALE!

For purely selfish reasons i'd like dale to come up in 2nd place with notts co as champions................seeing as i backed them at 33/1 at beginning of the season.....That's ok isn't it? :grin:

Congratulations Rochdale, better late than never eh?

My mate's a Leeds fan and texted me earlier in the season saying "It's all over. Book the open top bus now." It was great being able to text him this afternoon saying "Can you send that open top bus you booked in October down the M62 to Rochdale? Save it going to waste...." :grin: