Boundary Blues Christmas Party

This coming Monday, 14th December, Boundary Blues are holding their Christmas party at St Anne's Rugby Club on Higginshaw Road from 7pm until 9pm.

Dave Penney and the first team squad will be there for the children to meet, have photos taken with them and they will autograph items. Each child who attends will receive a goody bag and the chance to play games with the players.

There will also be a raffle and prizes will include a chance to go to training one day, signed items, club merchandise etc.

Each Boundary Blues member will also be entered into a draw to be a mascot at the remaining home games this season. A question and answer session will also be included so start thinking of your questions!!

If that wasn't enough, Chaddy Owl will also make an appearance!

Tickets are £6.00 for members of Boundary Blues or £7.50 for any children who aren't members and adults. The ticket price includes food and tickets can be bought from the club shop. If you are unable to get to the club shop, please send me a PM here and I will save a ticket and you can pay on the night.

This coming Monday, 14th December, Boundary Blues are holding their Christmas party at St Anne's Rugby Club on Higginshaw Road from 7pm until 9pm.

Dave Penney and the first team squad will be there for the children to meet, have photos taken with them and they will autograph items. Each child who attends will receive a goody bag and the chance to play games with the players.

There will also be a raffle and prizes will include a chance to go to training one day, signed items, club merchandise etc.

Each Boundary Blues member will also be entered into a draw to be a mascot at the remaining home games this season. A question and answer session will also be included so start thinking of your questions!!

If that wasn't enough, Chaddy Owl will also make an appearance!

Tickets are £6.00 for members of Boundary Blues or £7.50 for any children who aren't members and adults. The ticket price includes food and tickets can be bought from the club shop. If you are unable to get to the club shop, please send me a PM here and I will save a ticket and you can pay on the night.

Not wanting to appear to have a go....but, 7-9 on a school night at an event intended for erm schoolkids?

Not wanting to appear to have a go....but, 7-9 on a school night at an event intended for erm schoolkids?

The first team manager gets the final say on the date, but when else would you suggest in view of the fact that one of the main reason the kids go is to meet the players. Therefore Saturdays are kind of ruled out, as are Sundays which is the players day off.

It's also not practical to have the party any earlier in the day as all the volunteers who run BB work full time.

Edited by danoafc

just out of interest....do you or the club get payed for that?

Not that i know of. Although they will pay me for the cost of petrol i use travelling down and they are paying for me to stay in the Ramada hotel near the studio :grin: I certainly wont be making any money out of it though, and i suspect my "refreshment needs" may cost me a fair few quid on Sunday night. :wink:

Not that i know of. Although they will pay me for the cost of petrol i use travelling down and they are paying for me to stay in the Ramada hotel near the studio :grin: I certainly wont be making any money out of it though, and i suspect my "refreshment needs" may cost me a fair few quid on Sunday night. :wink:

It looked like you'd spent a fair few quid on refreshments on Friday night Chaddy, after seeing you on Saturday! :wink:

No but the room holds 200 so we'd have a job to fill it!!!

I'll be there with my lad. He had a great time last time (end of season party) and really enjoyed himself. I'd recommend these events to anyone with bin lids of the correct age range.