ecfc fan

Hello all

Ecfc fan in peace

my dad is a life long latics fan and has sponsored the match ball on saturday in memory of his dad and my grandad!

We will both be on the pitch pre game and I hope it will be a very special experience, I am sure we will both be emotional, my grandad dies 3 years ago - we support opposing teams but I am sure you will understand its a special day for us both. Am looking forward to the game, its the one away game I said I would not miss this season!

See you all there

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

Ecfc fan in peace

my dad is a life long latics fan and has sponsored the match ball on saturday in memory of his dad and my grandad!

We will both be on the pitch pre game and I hope it will be a very special experience, I am sure we will both be emotional, my grandad dies 3 years ago - we support opposing teams but I am sure you will understand its a special day for us both. Am looking forward to the game, its the one away game I said I would not miss this season!

See you all there

Hope you have a good day mate.

Hello all

Ecfc fan in peace

See you all there

Congratulations in advance on your convincing victory.

Hello all

Ecfc fan in peace

See you all there

safe trip up, bring some food and a flask, we often run out of stock :wink:

Oh and wrap up warm

Enjoy your day out mate....... oh and any chance you can have a word with your boys and see if they can at least let us score?........ well to be honest have a shot would be a start?

well i am ready here - me and my dad have had our pic taken for the local paper this eve as its a great story to have the match ball sponsors from the opposing teams at a game. I am very excited about this and would hope to meet some latics fans pre game! You wont miss us noisy buggers - i think we are meeting in a pub about 10 mins walk from the ground but not sure of the name. please come and say hi if you see any of us - we are a friendly bunch and love meeting up with other L1 fans

nursey!

can you please tell me more about your 39 goalkeeper and why paul jones lost his place and who are your danger man for saturday cheers

Hi, Grecian popping by.

Won't be at the match but hope we send a goodly number your way, we tend to have a good away crowd. Paul Jones has been out of action for a short while due to surgery - fairly certain it was a knee injury. Think he's finally recovered but as he's been out for so long I suspect he'll have a few reserve games first. Andy Marriot is a great keeper and our GK coach. A little older but very experienced.

Danger man? Can't really narrow it down to one. We tend to change according to the game. It's a team effort and we don't go down the lone striker road.

Well, I'm certain that we'll make amends for dominating our recent games and losing. But then again you guys will be confident tomorrow is when you turn that corner...

Can't wish you luck - except for the rest of the season - but can wish for a good and entertaining game.

Hi, Grecian popping by.

Won't be at the match but hope we send a goodly number your way, we tend to have a good away crowd. Paul Jones has been out of action for a short while due to surgery - fairly certain it was a knee injury. Think he's finally recovered but as he's been out for so long I suspect he'll have a few reserve games first. Andy Marriot is a great keeper and our GK coach. A little older but very experienced.

Danger man? Can't really narrow it down to one. We tend to change according to the game. It's a team effort and we don't go down the lone striker road.

Well, I'm certain that we'll make amends for dominating our recent games and losing. But then again you guys will be confident tomorrow is when you turn that corner...

Can't wish you luck - except for the rest of the season - but can wish for a good and entertaining game.

see you all there then, just leaving now - don't forget to coma and say hi if you see us!

Hi, Grecian popping by.

Entertaining game at oldham?

Your mad!

Entertaining game at oldham?

Your mad!

Well was not entertaining i don't think but well done - you were better than us today but at least my grandad would be happy so its not all bad

gutted that we lost today, thanks for your hospitality and your good fans we spoke to after the game at the rifle - good luck for the rest of the season!

Well was not entertaining i don't think but well done - you were better than us today but at least my grandad would be happy so its not all bad

gutted that we lost today, thanks for your hospitality and your good fans we spoke to after the game at the rifle - good luck for the rest of the season!

i hope you will keep posting on this forum cheers and you never bothered replying to me about your players lol

Edited by RoyleArmy

sorry bout that -oops

I will deffo keep posting here now

Met some nice guys after the game and love to keep tabs on my dads team.

Again sorry not to respond to your post

oh its ok i been told Andy Marriott going to play till hes 42 lol because i asked him your players were kind to me today but your gaffer seems to be gay sorry to say and steve perryman is the same to would not sign anything on signed card from me as a xmas gift it was for a woman i was getting it for

sorry about my english.

i saw you on pitch i clap for you with the others oldham fans are good guys

Edited by RoyleArmy

oh its ok i been told Andy Marriott going to play till hes 42 lol because i asked him your players were kind to me today but your gaffer seems to be gay sorry to say and steve perryman is the same to would not sign anything on signed card from me as a xmas gift it was for a woman i was getting it for

sorry about my english.

i saw you on pitch i clap for you with the others oldham fans are good guys

thanks today meant alot for me and my dad and we had a good reception - it was emotional!

well despite the result I had a great day on saturday - thanks for your hospitality, it was very emotional for us but something we will remember for a very long time.

We have a great write up in the local paper today - very special

I can't post a link ( cos i am rubbbish with computers)

My grandad, I am sure is happy and i know my dad is!!!