Dear Santa

this year please can i have my present early, tomorrow my football team Oldham Athletic play a match against Exeter City

the present i want this year is to celebrate a goal scored by my team, i know it is a lot to ask but if you could bring me that present it would be much appreciated

failing that, if you could bring me the present of us actually having a few shots on target, that will suffice

Thanks

Name - creepy age - younger than i feel supporting Oldham Athletic

this year please can i have my present early, tomorrow my football team Oldham Athletic play a match against Exeter City

the present i want this year is to celebrate a goal scored by my team, i know it is a lot to ask but if you could bring me that present it would be much appreciated

failing that, if you could bring me the present of us actually having a few shots on target, that will suffice

Thanks

+1, please Santa, I have been a very good girl this year -honest!!...(well I haven't been caught doing anything naughty,,,lol)

Thanks

Dear Creepy,

I have given you your wish, please make sure you are a good young chap for now till 25th Dec, or I may make the keepers get a season long injury and cripple the captain and only decent CB.

Santa

:grin:

[quot :e name=creepy' date='Dec 12 2009, 14:21 PM' post='339614]

or when you see Leeds fans on soceer AM :wink:

wow....you a septic peg too...lol...I believe you know my ball and chain on face book. Yes I will admit to that too... :grin:

so you gonna predict next week's Wycombe score???

[quot :e name=creepy' date='Dec 12 2009, 14:21 PM' post='339614]

or when you see Leeds fans on soceer AM :wink:

wow....you a septic peg too...lol...I believe you know my ball and chain on face book. Yes I will admit to that too... :grin:

so you gonna predict next week's Wycombe score???

it was my early Christmas present, im not very good at predictions :grin:

somebody else needs to ask the big fat bearded one for 3 points against Wycombe :grin:

it was my early Christmas present, im not very good at predictions :grin:

somebody else needs to ask the big fat bearded one for 3 points against Wycombe :grin:

Though he wanted a bike ????

Sorry mate :grin:

Edited by andy_b_100