X Factor - Oldham fans?

While i was out had a cracking though come to me.

100 Oldham fans go to the Manchester X Factor auditions, then after a 1.2.3 burst into a proper rehearsed chant of Pawel Abbott Oldhams number nine (or a different chant)

Will defiently get us some great publicity, and also will surely appear on the highlights show.

1) The judges will love it as its something different and may even put us through as it wont sound that bad.

2) It will sound very good, you know what 100 fans in 1 space in 1 song sound like

3) The crowd will be on there feet singing along causing the buzz in the place

4) Show our love for our favourite polish striker.

So whats people thoughts, could this work? Has it ever been attempted before?

100 Oldham fans go to the Manchester X Factor auditions, then after a 1.2.3 burst into a proper rehearsed chant of Pawel Abbott Oldhams number nine (or a different chant)

Will defiently get us some great publicity, and also will surely appear on the highlights show.

1) The judges will love it as its something different and may even put us through as it wont sound that bad.

2) It will sound very good, you know what 100 fans in 1 space in 1 song sound like

NO!

LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we set up a separate forum for the under 11's please mods?

If it looked a bit more than a few pissed up football fans than maybe, however, I would imagine it would end up looking like a few pissed up football fans. Perhaps if there was break dancing.....

Edited by jimsleftfoot

You have to go for auditions before the bit where you get on tele and speak to the man who is making it his mission to ruin music getting bad singers, to sing bad covers of bad songs, all so he can rub £50 notes into his saggy tits.

Ps – none of you are pretty enough to be on tele.

Edited by Roger Ritchie

ha ha don't think it would work some how.

Boring sods, it would be a right laugh! Maybe not the Pav song but maybe could find some talented Tics and put something together and go on in Latics tops.

I'm a good musician and can play pretty much anything that you put infront of me, so thats a start!

If you've got your own trumpet, perhaps you could blow that...?