OASIS Christmas homecoming

Zorrro

I, too, shall be attending a family bash straight after the game. I'd argue that said bash will probably involve more booze than an OASIS night out though :shock:

If the trains were running I would suggest we go back and forth to Manchester 13 times to give us time to warm up for the match, but we need an alternative suggestion.

It is, however, more expensive than free.

Christmas coffee is a must. Alex, get yer Thermos out!!

What’s the alternative for right-thinking people who recognise that coffee is disgusting? I can’t think of anything that goes with tea and hot chocolate with crème de menthe could play into unfounded anti-Southern prejudices which I believe still exist in pockets of the town.

Not sure if I'm going to the Tranmere game but if I am I'll be sure to avoid Zorrro's machete wielding arm.

Re: Wycombe, are people planning on getting the same train over or just rendezvousing there?

Edited by jsslatic

Not sure if I'm going to the Tranmere game but if I am I'll be sure to avoid Zorrro's machete wielding arm.

Re: Wycombe, are people planning on getting the same train over or just rendezvousing there?

I'm up for Wycombe if anyone else is. I'll also be there on Boxing day - Greyhound anyone? Early-ish start?

You're not even going to get changed? Scruff.

Mate, black tie dress code for the day I heard. I'll see you there in my (newly found) DJ...

I'll sort a Thermos... or we could just get to the Greyhound very very early so we have an adequate beer jacket. Then again it's Tranmere and watching us sober is bad enough. Watching us get beat by Tranmere sober is unthinkable!!!

Re: Wycombe. I may head up. All depends on how I feel after covering a bit of Katie Perry on Friday night :-)