New Mod Team Out !

There's about twenty different threads relating to Chris O'Grady and another dozen related to Heff, and feckin thousands relating to the new stadium...the Old Mod Team would never have allowed this to happen.

Bring back the merg-o-matic men.

That reminds me, the OWTB Rules & Regulations prohibit the restating of the same opinion repeatedly in the same thread or on multiple threads. It would be good for all concerned if that was enforced in the New Year.

:lol:

Does that include restating time and time again what SC said at x,y and z meeting even though we all know... :lol:

Some would argue when it comes from the board its more make believe and fairy tails rather than fact... Hope that cleared it up for you :)

They may argue that, but statements from the Board are all we can go on and therefore must be taken as fact, in the absence of the detailed plans we patiently await. Comments made by OWTB members based on their belief that statements from the Board are make believe or fairy tales is opinion, which should not be repeated constantly.

They may argue that, but statements from the Board are all we can go on and therefore must be taken as fact, in the absence of the detailed plans we patiently await. Comments made by OWTB members based on their belief that statements from the Board are make believe or fairy tales is opinion, which should not be repeated constantly.

Not for the first time, Chris Moores relied on this attitude... I prefer to judge off peoples actions rather than words...

Not for the first time, Chris Moores relied on this attitude... I prefer to judge off peoples actions rather than words...

With respect, your actions include not going to Latics matches. And the Corp refuses to put forward practical actions.

So you mustn't be surprised if you are judged on that.

With respect, your actions include not going to Latics matches. And the Corp refuses to put forward practical actions.

So you mustn't be surprised if you are judged on that.

Judge me how you want... I am only one person in position of power... How you judge me has little baring on anything...

You have you nose so firmly wedged in a dark smelly place you'r so blinded that you should not be surprised when I tend to skip over your posts :lol:

Judge me how you want... I am only one person in position of power... How you judge me has little baring on anything...

You have you nose so firmly wedged in a dark smelly place you'r so blinded that you should not be surprised when I tend to skip over your posts :lol:

Fair enough but for a self-professed Christian you don't half talk in an odd way.

Fair enough but for a self-professed Christian you don't half talk in an odd way.

For 2010 can you two please knock it on the head ...... ?????

You have both been sniping at each other for months and it has to stop so lets try something different in the new year hey?

You dont like what each other post, dont read it ??? :blink:

For 2010 can you two please knock it on the head ...... ?????

You have both been sniping at each other for months and it has to stop so lets try something different in the new year hey?

You dont like what each other post, dont read it ??? :blink:

Fine by me... He follows me around like a lost puppy... Would gladly see him stopping it...