Past 10 games

Unacceptable...

Injuries seem to be the favourite excuse....

we have done much better in 2nd half after bringing on abbott and taylor.

we battered them 2nd half but couldnt get the second. taylor headed over from 6 yards in the last few mins.

we move on from here and orient is a must win as they are in bottom 4.

The signings were absolutely garbage in the close season and we are where I expected we would be. Abbott aside, not one of the signings inspired me in the slightest. Sign 20+ journeymen, league one rejects and league two players, and what else did everyone expect would happen? Promotion?

Hasn't that been our signing policy for the past 10 years?

we have done much better in 2nd half after bringing on abbott and taylor.

we battered them 2nd half but couldnt get the second. taylor headed over from 6 yards in the last few mins.

we move on from here and orient is a must win as they are in bottom 4.

So by March we can look at being out of this situation ? If so cool... If not I think the heat will be on...

Nothing Penney has done so far has inspired me. We aren’t willing to go forward. We sign awful players to replace good ones. We loan out a keeper who played well last season to bring in someone who can’t catch.

We play half a season with two ceNothing Penney has done so far has inspired me. We aren’t willing to go forward. We sign awful players to replace good ones. We loan out a keeper who played well last season to bring in someone who can’t catch.

We play half a season with two centre backs and no cover then wonder what to do when one gets injured or suspended.

We sit 11 men behind the ball against good teams and look scared of them. We don’t play fluent football.

Under Sheridan at least we would give the better teams in the league a run for their money and get the ball down and play against them. No one expects us to win every game we just want to see effort and a bit of football being played.

ntre backs and no cover then wonder what to do when one gets injured or suspended.

We sit 11 men behind the ball against good teams and look scared of them. We don’t play fluent football.

Under Sheridan at least we would give the better teams in the league a run for their money and get the ball down and play against them. No one expects us to win every game we just want to see effort and a bit of football being played.

The signings were absolutely garbage in the close season and we are where I expected we would be. Abbott aside, not one of the signings inspired me in the slightest. Sign 20+ journeymen, league one rejects and league two players, and what else did everyone expect would happen? Promotion?

Exactly.. same to the post Roger has just put as well.

Edited by Butter