get rid now

Goin get slated for this but what the hell,penney has to go now before it's to late,yeah it's going to cost but so is getting losing league one status.Some may say he needs time to turn it round,does that mean settling for league two football in doing it,fook that,crap signings crap football crap tactics etc etc..We have to stay up end of story,stuck with this muppet and well,see you at barnet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goin get slated for this but what the hell,penney has to go now before it's to late,yeah it's going to cost but so is getting losing league one status.Some may say he needs time to turn it round,does that mean settling for league two football in doing it,fook that,crap signings crap football crap tactics etc etc..We have to stay up end of story,stuck with this muppet and well,see you at barnet.

why will you get slated...

and who would you replace him with????

You're a disgrace to the Yard Dog name.

FFS. The man's been in the job a few months.

23 games is not really long enough especially given the injuries we have had.

Too right. I can understand frustrations at playing style, but that said, half a season is not long enough. Give him 3 full seasons, unless he loses the dressing room.

Too right. I can understand frustrations at playing style, but that said, half a season is not long enough. Give him 3 full seasons, unless he loses the dressing room.

3 full seasons? I know what you're saying but this guy will have bored us rigid by then!

He sends his teams out to not get beat not to WIN a match.I know he's limited with the personnel available but the tactics are shocking.

3 full seasons? I know what you're saying but this guy will have bored us rigid by then!

He sends his teams out to not get beat not to WIN a match.I know he's limited with the personnel available but the tactics are shocking.

i honestly think if we'd have started with pav and taylor we'd have got something from the game today.

i honestly think if we'd have started with pav and taylor we'd have got something from the game today.

who do you want to replace him with????

you being serious about pav...the guys been injured for 6 weeks,yes we have missed him but put him straight back in and he gets a pull of strain cos he aint ready he will be out another few weeks...

I am not going to say back him or sack him, but I will say this

Talbots Last 10 league games in charge, W2 D2 L6 Goals Scored 10 Goals Conceded 21 Points 8

Talbots Last 10 games in all competitions(7 league, 2 LDV, 1 FA Cup vs Prem opposition) W2 D0 L8 F10 A25

Moores last 10 games in charge in all competitions* W2 D3 L5 Goals Scored 12 Goals Conceded 15 Points 9

Sheridans last 10 games in charge in all competitions* W2 D4 L4 Goals Scored 10 Goals Conceded 15 Points 10

Penneys previous 10 league games in charge W2 D2 L6 Goals Scored 9 Goals Conceded 15 Points 8

Penneys previous 10 games in charge in all competitions(9 league games and 1 fa cup game) W1 D3 L7 Goals Scored 7 Conceded 17

I am normally patient with new managers. But this has gone beyond a joke!

This has to be the worst team in the 28 years I have supported them.

DP signings have been very poor, except Abbott.

Tactics questionable and managerial skills of Mr Penney and his staff have been very bizarre to say the least.

He has no repour with the fans!

I know new managers make unpopular decisions, but they tend to have very good reasons, he doesn't give any reason.

At the end of the day Mr Penney is a conference/league 2 manager at best, as proved at his previous clubs.

I can't help thinking we have got the George W Bush of football management.

Mr Penney your time is up, it’s time for you to go. For the sake of this club!

Tactics questionable and managerial skills of Mr Penney and his staff have been very bizarre to say the least.

I know new managers make unpopular decisions, but they tend to have very good reasons, he doesn't give any reason.

At the end of the day Mr Penney is a conference/league 2 manager at best, as proved at his previous clubs.

Are you going to spend all evening copying and pasting the same message?

Welcome to owtb!

just like we got rid of misters talbot , moore , and sheridan, ,After we get rid of mr penny shall we sack the cleaner ?the physio hells bells let's go all the way and ban folk fromwatching ...better still close the bloody club down ..WHERE DOOOOOMED

i,m off to the pub ....

and i'm going to kick the clubs cat next home game he's as much to blame as anybody else

Stick to Ice Hockey, sunshine. :)

Edited by Yard Dog

if we give this :censored: 3 seasons we will be watching stayleybridge or the like.this guy couldnt motivate anything he has got no charisma no :censored: all,he,s just a waste of space along with his so called backroom staff ,and losing the dressingroom i think he has already achieved that

Edited by Markoasis
swearing - putting stars instead letters doesn't wash