To those who want DP out

'oafc0000[/b]' date='Jan 4 2010, 12:31 PM' post='346127']

During pre-season ? You would of thought they where....

By which I implied avaialbe on a free rather than having to pay them out of a reasonably long term contract that was signed before the credit crunch hit.

Sometimes, both you and Corp seems so obvilious to the financial world around you :grin::wink:

I know that is not the case really!

Hey, Corp and I might just buy the club out, we would have a 20,000 capacity stadium at BP and a superb exciting team like big Joe's of the early 90s...what would the OWTB reactions be then with us in charge ? :grin:

Do it....Go on....You know you want to! :grin:

go on being as no one else has..

So is it 1960.0000 or 0000.1960?

:grin:

Edited by singe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go on being as no one else has..

So is it 1960.0000 or 0000.1960?

:grin:

You can hardly say that I'm oblivious to 'the financial world around me.' After all, I'm the one who first warned on here that the economic crisis would put paid to the BP redevelopment plan. Those who jumped down my throat (you included if I remember correctly) are now among the loudest cheerers for the project of a small, lower division stadium in Failsworth.

You can hardly say that I'm oblivious to 'the financial world around me.' After all, I'm the one who first warned on here that the economic crisis would put paid to the BP redevelopment plan. Those who jumped down my throat (you included if I remember correctly) are now among the loudest cheerers for the project of a small, lower division stadium in Failsworth.

You have definatly got that bit wrong, I also stated that the economic crises would affect the plans. I was worried.

but to be honest I was more worried that there would be no development at all, hence why I am more sympathetic to the current plans.

I cannot prove that you were one of the first, or not.

No you aren't.

But there are a few who do and apparently are beyond reproach.

Consistency of moderation would help.

Feel free to PM me if you have any particular concerns, about this or any other moderation-related subject. I'm perfectly happy to discuss things with you or anyone for that matter.

My inbox is always open.

4. Borrowe rummy's American properties and use them as a base from which to hide in bushes near the windows of attractive American young ladies, fiddling with myself even though I know it will make me go blind

I need to have a stern word with you, young man

You have definatly got that bit wrong, I also stated that the economic crises would affect the plans. I was worried.

but to be honest I was more worried that there would be no development at all, hence why I am more sympathetic to the current plans.

I cannot prove that you were one of the first, or not.

Rest assured that I was the first.

Just have a go at Zorrro's soft arse.

Feel free to PM me

My box is always open.

Count me in then. Am making a list:

No hard feelings. I mean, you've already told me you had a hand in it. So what am I supposed to do? In this dreamworld. That we've created.

But there are a few who do and apparently are beyond reproach.

Rest assured that I was the first.

Slightly too much information boys.

In this dreamworld that we've created I'm harder than you and can beat yo skinny white ass. So ner.

If I ever bothered to use emoticons then I would right now be putting one in that implied "shock and astonished disbelief at such a lie". You've never been harder than anyone ever, and lack the imagination and wit to think up what it would be like, peon.

I did actually toy with putting "Have you been on the shandy already, Andrew?" to make it even more ambiguous.

"Already," is a bit harsh at a minute past 11 in the evening :shock: If it had been half 8 in the morning fair enough (unless it was a match day of course)

So if we had pushed the boat out a little we could have brought in..........................?

I was led to believe Martin O'neil and jose Morhinio and Alex 'bacon face' Ferguson were interested but under contract with another club !!!!! Shame :grin: