Scott Taylor

Anyone help me here. Prozac?

What ever happened with him, we was reported to have signed him? Then it didn't go through?

All over the back of the Chron, from Plymouth, how far did it go? Was it ever official, what got put on the official site regarding it, cause i seem to remember it was more than an average rumour with something happening?

One of the greatest strikers this division has seen in the last 10 years in his Blackpool days.

Anyone help me here. Prozac?

What ever happened with him, we was reported to have signed him? Then it didn't go through?

All over the back of the Chron, from Plymouth, how far did it go? Was it ever official, what got put on the official site regarding it, cause i seem to remember it was more than an average rumour with something happening?

One of the greatest strikers this division has seen in the last 10 years in his Blackpool days.

He's at Staines Town on Football Manager!

Seriously! :shock: What now?! This is another serious thread, he just popped up on Sky Sports and it reminded me of us trying to sign him, i wondered what actually happened!

I think what was meant was whenever you see a player on skysports, don't come here saying 'I've heard off Dave Penney's seat belt that we're after him and it's almost a done deal, who knows about him?' etc

Instead of coming here posting, try directing your web address to www.google.co.uk then enter the players name and go find info from the relevant search results.

You may lower the amount of abuse you get on here with this trick.

I think what was meant was whenever you see a player on skysports, don't come here saying 'I've heard off Dave Penney's seat belt that we're after him and it's almost a done deal, who knows about him?' etc

Instead of coming here posting, try directing your web address to www.google.co.uk then enter the players name and go find info from the relevant search results.

You may lower the amount of abuse you get on here with this trick.

aww cmon at least corp cant hijack most of them :)