Appologies Welcome!

A few month's back I clearly stated that with Penney in charge there was only one way we were going and he needed to be sacked.

I was laughed off the message board and labelled as some kind of escapee from broadmoor. Like I said then and repeat now......... Penney must go.......... the TTA must go and the whole board must go (A.Hardy) included.

OAFC is being run worse than a conference club and the whole lot of them should pay the ultimate price. The "missing fans" are missing for a reason.

I don't know who can replace Penney but I honestly believe the club as a whole would be a lot better off with a certain Sean Jarvis leading the back room / commercial / office staff. He was only driven out because of one man and he is A. Hardy

comments please

A few month's back I clearly stated that with Penney in charge there was only one way we were going and he needed to be sacked.

I was laughed off the message board and labelled as some kind of escapee from broadmoor. Like I said then and repeat now......... Penney must go.......... the TTA must go and the whole board must go (A.Hardy) included.

OAFC is being run worse than a conference club and the whole lot of them should pay the ultimate price. The "missing fans" are missing for a reason.

I don't know who can replace Penney but I honestly believe the club as a whole would be a lot better off with a certain Sean Jarvis leading the back room / commercial / office staff. He was only driven out because of one man and he is A. Hardy

comments please

Hi Sean.

:wink:

comments please

Would you like a parade at half time around the pitch on saturday?

comments please

Really? Please explain.

comments please

I'm deeply sorry sir if I laughed at you a few months back. If you post me your bank account details I will compensate you with £1,000,000,000 for all the distress I must have caused you

comments please

:lol:

I dont mind the first bit but this is utter bollocks...

Yeah, forced out, to that bigger, more professional, higher paying, better career move of a club. Forced. Yeah. Bad Hardy.

Tbh. Mr Hardy is the only person who is probably holding this club together. Without him over the last month things seem to have been even more of a shambles. Even without any football.

comments please

QUOTE (singe @ Jan 21 2010, 21:56 PM)

Hi Sean. :grin:

???????????????????????????

see above