Ackey has left latics?.

great how everyone's using this as another excuse to have a go at the club despite having no idea whatsoever what has actually gone on :lol:

Don't be paranoid, people (in the main) are not using it as an excuse to have a go at the club, many are just offering an objective opinion on the possible reason(s) for the split.

You yourself have actually no idea whatsoever has gone on but have leapt to the clubs defence without knowing the facts.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be paranoid, people (in the main) are not using it as an excuse to have a go at the club, many are just offering an objective opinion on the possible reason(s) for the split.

You yourself have actually no idea whatsoever has gone on but have leapt to the clubs defence without knowing the facts.

have I?

great how everyone's using this as another excuse to have a go at the club despite having no idea whatsoever what has actually gone on :lol:

I think it's fair to "have a go" at the wording on the OS. It is unneccessarily abrupt, regardless of the reasons for the decision.

Twice in my working life I got "the job of my dreams". On both occasions it came to an abrupt end, and what followed was actually better. So whatever the circumstances, I hope things work out better for Ackey as a result of this.

Good luck mate.

You make some valid points, especially about the updates in the near future, however when has leaving your job by mutual consent ever been all that mutual? I doubt he got a whacking pay-off and really I think the club should have handled it better but this is becoming a common theme isn't it.

True and the club could have handled it better with a simple common courtesy, lets just hope that its all a simple case of him leaving amicably and is moving onto pastures new, as others have suggested we dont know the full story (there may be none at all lol).

i think its time to start discussing other things eh,instead of very publicly going over someone losing their job, who also happens to post here and no doubt is gutted of it all.

Well said that man. I think this as been discussed enough.