Ackey has left latics?.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the marketing team will cover in the short term, the marketing team cant friggin market, how the hell are they supposed to run the website too?

Useless bunch of feckers!

Sounds very much like a cost-cutting exercise. Which screams of penny pinching more than anything.

Good luck Ackey mate.

I tell you what I wish I had a pound for every post that has been edited or removed from this thread.

Dunno what you mean. :shifty:

Incidentally, I do get a pound for every edited or removed post. I'm going to use it to bet on the tennis...

Agreed. He's not the manager ffs. What the club have said abso-fecking-lutley SCREAMS sacked to me.

But if he dares to tell his side the club would probably sue him.

After only 6 months I bet he got absolutely feck all as a pay off too.

Unless he's committed some serious breach of club discipline (which we'll never know), it :censored:ing stinks.

I don't see why they publicise it either.

They can't even use the excuse "were were trying to inform people the position is available" because no where on that article does it advertise that they are taking applications. Other than the people on here who know Ackey I doubt very many people who use the site in general care and it seems like a cheap shot on the club's behalf more than anything else.

Edited by Markoasis

I don't see why they publicise it either.

They can't even use the excuse to inform people the position is available because no where on that article does it advertise that they are taking applications. Other than the people on here who know Ackey I doubt very many people who use the site in general care and it seems like a cheap shot on the club's behalf more than anything else.

All they had to say is our website master has left and the position is open... If they have no plans to re-advertise then why bother saying anything at all ?

Who gives a :censored: who runs the website ? seriously ?

Many moons ago when I was fresh out of uni I applied for that job... Thank god I never got

Edited by oafc0000

All they had to say is our website master has left and the position is open... If they have no plans to re-advertise then why bother saying anything at all ?

Who gives a :censored: who runs the website ? seriously ?

Many moons ago when I was fresh out of uni I applied for that job... Thank god I never got

Amen to that. :lol:

Jesus, I'm sure enough people know Ackey that his side of the story will come out, if there is one at all. Untwist your knockers gentlemen.

Yeah yeah, you're just hoping he has been doing a member of the under 18s so you can get all the intricate details.

I'd also like to know why all the OWTB's admins seemed to step down at the same time, and now speak but in nothing but negative terms about the ownership.

Well, keep guessing - as if there's nothing better to do all day than run this monster.

Two kids, Wife, full time job, whilst tyring to grab some training in every second of spare time I had - :censored: it, so I'd rather sit on my arse and try to read through all the :censored:e that you lot post up? Get bent.

This ship's on an even keel with the lads that are running it right now - they are more than capable, and have my full support.

Well, keep guessing - as if there's nothing better to do all day than run this monster.

Two kids, Wife, full time job, whilst tyring to grab some training in every second of spare time I had - :censored: it, so I'd rather sit on my arse and try to read through all the :censored:e that you lot post up? Get bent.

This ship's on an even keel with the lads that are running it right now - they are more than capable, and have my full support.

:lol: