Delia's Delight Article

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1946085,00.html

Is this the sort of breaking news we have to be content with now?

Something like that would be put on a different forum if it was posted on here.

Well, there is nothing happening at our club...is there?

It's a bit 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. The official site has to be seen to be doing something in the wake of Ackey's departure...least they could do, is put up a report of the Reserve's match. Then again, there probably wasn't anybody there to watch it.

It's a bit 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. The official site has to be seen to be doing something in the wake of Ackey's departure...least they could do, is put up a report of the Reserve's match. Then again, there probably wasn't anybody there to watch it.

What reserve match? I thought they played tonight.

The reserves are playing tonight...they could make it up though Radio Manchester reported on monday morning that Rochdale Hornets won the Law Cup on Sunday beating Oldham 26-20 the match was actually called off and is taking place tonight.

Good grief, is this the way it's gonna be from now on? Off topic news? That's the official site - which offers inside, exclusive reports to the fans first - why am I reading about Delia Smiths joy and her yellow and green mugshot on there? I hope the exclusion of the usual "Talk About it on OWTB" clickthru button on the bottom of official articles was done on purpose.

Hell in a handcart I tells yer, HELL IN A HANDCART!