first Oldham game

In an attempt to allay at least some of Mr Burrito's more immediate fears, I'd just like to point out that most of this homo-erotic nonsense is, as usual, coming from our London residents, most of whom won't be there on Saturday.

I'd like to point out that you'd better hope that Zorrro keeps Mrs Zorrro happy, because it sounds like you are Plan B.

What is it that's making Latics so big in America?? first the girls who came in search of Paradise from perceived paradise and now this chap!!

Right ok I'll bite......why Latics?

One of TTA was on a TV show called "Fox Football Phone-In" last year - that might have done it?

No offence to the OP but there are a lot of sad "sawker" fans in the US who are desperate to cling on to or attach themselves to some kind of connection to a "European"/English football club. Some of their reasons defy logic but ho-hum... They can't have the ancient excuse "my dad took me to Old Trafford/Maine Road" of our Oldham-based Manc team supporting 'friends' and family but I assume most of them look at the top of the Prem and pick one from 4.

i'll be attending my first Latics match on Saturday vs Brentford.

i grew up and currently live in America. specifically live in Atlanta now.

i have recently become an Oldham supporter. i realise it's a tense time with the club right now and Penney could be fired soon but i'm very much looking forward to this game on Saturday and a Latics win.

i land in Manchester Friday morning, will head straight to Oldham from there.

any suggestions?

cheers,

-Burrito

Sleep, as you are travelling East!

And guess what, Oldham Athletic have arranged DAve Penney to put some special tactics to help.... :wink:

i'll be attending my first Latics match on Saturday vs Brentford.

i grew up and currently live in America. specifically live in Atlanta now.

i have recently become an Oldham supporter. i realise it's a tense time with the club right now and Penney could be fired soon but i'm very much looking forward to this game on Saturday and a Latics win.

i land in Manchester Friday morning, will head straight to Oldham from there.

any suggestions?

cheers,

-Burrito

Enjoy your trip. The last Americans in the vicinity of BP on a match-day brought us luck. However, if the Club offers you the red carpet treatment, be very cautious as it may be pulled from under your feet.

flying back Sunday. pretty short trip.

For all those who were pished off at making a pointless journey from different parts of the UK on Saturday...

Wonder if he changed his flight and stayed for the Stockport match?

• 2 weeks later...