Checked their website a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and it has said the game category is undecided, now has been confirmed as Cat A. Bearing in mind Spurs tomorrow is a Cat B I thought we might be the same...clearly we're a much bigger draw for them :unsure:

£27 according to their website, that'll work out at £13.50 for each shot we have (off target)...or just over a fiver for each goal they score, depending on how you want to look at it :wink:

Checked their website a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and it has said the game category is undecided, now has been confirmed as Cat A. Bearing in mind Spurs tomorrow is a Cat B I thought we might be the same...clearly we're a much bigger draw for them :unsure:

£27 according to their website, that'll work out at £13.50 for each shot we have (off target)...or just over a fiver for each goal they score, depending on how you want to look at it :wink:

it goes backwards so to speak (i think) C, B, A, so we are the least

C.B.A - dead right :wink:

Cat A- oh well fair enough Papa, if you don't go up next year we are having a Cat L (for Leeds) game and charging your lot £30 to come in. Of course not to break football league rules we will also be charging £30 to anyone coming in the home end who can't tell you who scored the penalty in the last minute to win us the league. Or we'll have a voucher that lets you in for £20 if you come to any of the previous games. Of course to not seem biased we may have to put up the prices for Hudds too.

i wont be giving bates and co. a single penny.

i wont either ,

Emailed KB last year to ask how he can justify £27 for league one when i can get in Old Trafford for less to watch premier game -

reply and quote -

"go to OT then"

Thanks KB and if ever anybody deserves the dreg ends of life it's him

:angry:

I think people are looking for excuses for not going.

Yes it's alot of money but I'll be there . I's been likely that it would be £27 from the beginning of the season. you could have saved up!! :grin:

been loads of times already, not that good

playing :censored:e

kids

money

tuesday night

g/f works nights

so its not just the money same for hudds aswell