No more Chaddy the Owl

No Chaddy End....so new name for mascot as well?

Why, we can always have a Chaddy End at Failsworth stadium and still have Chaddy the Owl.

The Spion Kop has nowt to do with Anfield or Liverpool and I'm sure that it will remain when they relocate to Stanley Park or wherever.

Yeah, OK, this is a whooosh, right?! It's Friday so let me off! :wink:

Im going nowhere my friends. They can try to rename me, they can call me what they like, i will still be the same Chaddy. And if anyone decides to call me Manc end the owl i will personally smash their face in :grin:

Couldn't help thinking of you earlier when they were talking about John Terry's bit on the side on channel 4 - i believe the question was "i mean, how many footballers do you have to sleep with before you become the official mascot?"

You get bonus points if you can answer that question without mentioning Mick Wadsworth.

Im going nowhere my friends. They can try to rename me, they can call me what they like, i will still be the same Chaddy. And if anyone decides to call me Manc end the owl i will personally smash their face in :grin:

:lol:

I'm going to tella few 5-year olds to say that, just to see what happens.....

• 2 weeks later...
At the last couple of games you have not appeared to be your self Chaddy.

Thats because for the first time in my life im not looking forward to games. The atmosphere is terrible (apart from the Walsall game) and we just dont look like scoring. Although i feel a lot more confident after last Saturdays game. Its also affecting me that i can no longer attend away games due to coaching kids football on Saturdays.

There is still discord in this house that Chaddy wasn't present for the league game v Leeds for o4u junior's mascot appearance!

So sorry about that mate. I was working, its a new job so i didnt have a choice. I did get there about half time but that was a bit late.

Couldn't help thinking of you earlier when they were talking about John Terry's bit on the side on channel 4 - i believe the question was "i mean, how many footballers do you have to sleep with before you become the official mascot?"

You get bonus points if you can answer that question without mentioning Mick Wadsworth.

I didnt have to sleep with anyone.....although i did have to produce 2 new born babies on Alans desk as proof of my dedication to him. :grin:

Aye, very strange situation on saturday that mate. Having to explain to a grown man that you "know Chaddy" but he couldnt get his head round that fact.

I bet he still puts his tooth under the pillow doesnt he? :lol:

People look at me all funny when they discover that I adopted one of your sons and he lives with me :unsure: