Members

footy68

Not really help, but I've noticed that Springy is listed as member no601, at the bottom of the main page it says we only have 352. Do we have a problem Houston?

didn't the site have a problem a few weeks ago with spam accounts/hackers.. obviously they have gone but people's numbers may have not..

i know i had a problem when it started i think i was within the first 20-30 people but now have a different number

didn't the site have a problem a few weeks ago with spam accounts/hackers.. obviously they have gone but people's numbers may have not..

i know i had a problem when it started i think i was within the first 20-30 people but now have a different number

Nothing like that guys and there's certainly nothing to worry about. The reason behind it is that inactive accounts (those with 0 posts) are now being deleted. Rummy will probably see to the discrepancy at some point soon as he's working on this.

Thanks for the concern though. :)

Nothing like that guys and there's certainly nothing to worry about. The reason behind it is that inactive accounts (those with 0 posts) are now being deleted. Rummy will probably see to the discrepancy at some point soon as he's working on this.

Thanks for the concern though. :)

Think they'll fall for it Stevie? I'm still getting orders for the meat pies and I need ingredients.

Guest oa_exile
But some people do come on to read without posting. After all, what do you look at first, this or t'fishul site?

Realitically we are looking at who posts on here so we can get a hold of our member tally since we started.

Nothing to worry about just some pruning.

BTW all these 0 posters were mailed of our intent , so we have not just chopped them off.

Cheers Exile

Can I clear this up. What we've done is emailed everybody who hasn't visited since 28.02.07. I've done this twice - once 14 days ago and 7 days ago. So all that's happened is we've pruned out the users that registered before 28.02.07 and haven't even been on the site, let alone posted.

Those who visit and don't post are still in the database - for example oafc78 - not posted once, registered ages ago and visits all the time.

Well spotted though you guys!

Thanks Rummy