Standing at new Ground?

Taken from the BBC sport message board, true or false??

posted 3 Hours Ago

Have the owners given up on a standing end ? it would save enough money to fill in all 4 corners. The fa rule that says we agreed to remain all seater when we were in the prem was signed upto by Oldham Athletic, this club does not exist anymore we are now Oldham Athletic 2002 ltd and therefor free from this fa ruling

add comment | complain about this comment

new ground won't happen........fact

I wasn't asking if it would or wouldn't happen in all fairness, Just if there was any truth in the statement I quoted

Given that the person you quoted clearly doesn't know the difference between the club and the company, and then managed to get the company name wrong, er... no. None whatsoever.

Given that the person you quoted clearly doesn't know the difference between the club and the company, and then managed to get the company name wrong, er... no. None whatsoever.

My understanding was that any new built league ground had to be all seated, I know the lad is factually incorrect with his dates etc but is the fact that we are apparently looking into a standing section related or just coincidence?