BUMP: Politics and Stadiums in Oldham

Honestly, no. Old stuff now, but the "outing" of your interests at the start of this thread genuinely wasn't malevolent. In fact I'm sure quite a few people would welcome you posting what you can about the wider, non-football issues.

Quite.

I was one of those who thought that there should be some transparency regarding HDGS' involvement, as I believe everyone should be aware of any and all relevant information regarding personal interest. However, Harry's posts are informative, intelligent and extremely useful to the current and other situations, and should be welcomed.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an echo in here?

dunno..must have missed what you said....i just meant rather than having to go down the long winded route of electing fans to the council which will take considerable time..where as if you form a group and issue them with legal papers to sue them it will be quicker.

dunno..must have missed what you said....i just meant rather than having to go down the long winded route of electing fans to the council which will take considerable time..where as if you form a group and issue them with legal papers to sue them it will be quicker.

:grin: I also suggested suing the council for misappropriation of funds over this and the Miller scandal amongst other fookups...