Leeds away

How many tickets are left for oldham fans??

why don't you pick the phone up and call the ticket office,considering we haven't sold out for any games this season and we pull about 4000 thousand if were lucky at home,then take into fact league 2 is not too far away i reckon fecking loads of tickets are left.

Its far to expensive if you ask me. £27 quid to watch a league 1 match, i could go to most championship and a couple of premiership teams for less than that. I think our prices are expensive let alone theres!

Latics should have have category "A" and category "B" games.

Category "B" covers 22 home games a season - normal pricing.

Category "A" covers Leeds Utd only - £27 a ticket in the RRE end. Normal pricing elsewhere in the ground.

Edited by opinions4u

Latics should have have category "A" and category "B" games.

Category "B" covers 22 home games a season - normal pricing.

Category "A" covers Leeds Utd only - £27 a ticket in the RRE end. Normal pricing elsewhere in the ground.

I like it!

Although I do think that Leeds fans are also getting ripped off by Ken Bates so it's hardly helping them either. I'm paying it just because to watch Latics at Elland Road is still quite impressive even after we've played (and beaten) them in previous seasons. I guess for that point alone Bates knows he can charge such high prices. Made me laugh how Spurs was a Cat B game whilst were Cat A...

I hope we do take a few fans there on Tuesday. It's a great time to play them as their form since beating Man U has dropped to a shocking standard. I'm hoping we do the business again in Yorkshire :redrose:

just been for my ticket as i work in bandit country. Couldn't sell me one as Latics have them all and will bringing them on the team coach 'abaht half past six'!

Just a point, tickets are cash only tonight from the North stand ticket office down the side, not the main one furthest from the motorway. Category A so £27 as has already been stated on here. Leeds fans in my work not going. Too expensive and 3rd home game in a week.

just been for my ticket as i work in bandit country. Couldn't sell me one as Latics have them all and will bringing them on the team coach 'abaht half past six'!

Just a point, tickets are cash only tonight from the North stand ticket office down the side, not the main one furthest from the motorway. Category A so £27 as has already been stated on here. Leeds fans in my work not going. Too expensive and 3rd home game in a week.

PMSL @ that!

Edited by martjs