The Cole's Divorce

Ackey

Do The Cole's Deserve Privacy?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do The Cole's Deserve Privacy?

• Yes
    • No

According to friends of the X-Factor judge the divorce negotiations will take place at a beautiful country house hotel in the Cotswolds, with guests including Christine Bleakley and Frank Lampard, selected cast members from The Bill and the Gary Linekers.

For the issuing of the decree nisi the High Court in London will be decked out in beige roses and Burberry taffeta and the final terms of the divorce will be sang by Michael Bublé to the tune of R Kelly's I Believe I Can Fly.

The guests, including Sharon Osbourne, the cast of Ready, Steady Cook and the Gary Nevilles, will then each receive a glass of Cristal champagne and a deep fried prawn.

If it's going to THAT kind of a party, you've got to feel for whoever gets Neville's keys out of the bowl :shock:

Does that mean she's going to move to Wilmslow, shag taxi drivers and feed her 14 kids on turkey twizzlers? :lol:

(Best get my badge sorted... :wink: )

pretty much yeah, shede will reach 35 and the looks would have gone and they would have moved on to the next gorgeous girl,

she will be left doing the occasional interview on GMTV and appearance in "im a celebrity when i get out of here"

pretty much yeah, shede will reach 35 and the looks would have gone and they would have moved on to the next gorgeous girl,

she will be left doing the occasional interview on GMTV and appearance in "im a celebrity when i get out of here"

That's when the desperate clinging to stardom begins and the appearances in "Gentlemen's Relaxation" films start with Cheryl and the blonde one exploring their friendship... Did I say that out loud? I only popped in here for my keys.

Edited by beag_teeets