Its sickens me

His positional sense seems pretty good. He gets into good scoring positions more then anybody in the team but is totally incapable of actually scoring which tends to defeat the objective really.

He had a decent game yesterday - caused more problems than Abbot and should have scored when one on one - he is like the rest of the fowards - no confidence or self belief when in front of goal - not a bad player when he can be bothered.,

When he came on we looked better as we had an outlet. We desperately need pace upfront.

If someone taught him to pass the ball into the net we might be doing alright. He is terrible though. Did nothing at Huddersfield. Hardly the saviour we’ve all been waiting for.

He is terrible though and it worries me that our attacking options are him, Asda price or 10 goal a season man Pav.

We need a forward with some speed so we can get behind teams. Penney needs to take responsibility for his signings.

When he came on we looked better as we had an outlet. We desperately need pace upfront.

If someone taught him to pass the ball into the net we might be doing alright. He is terrible though. Did nothing at Huddersfield. Hardly the saviour we’ve all been waiting for.

He is terrible though and it worries me that our attacking options are him, Asda price or 10 goal a season man Pav.

We need a forward with some speed so we can get behind teams. Penney needs to take responsibility for his signings.

agreed on that. price has been alright flicking the ball on but i dont think he was the right signing. as you say we need someone with pace. im not saying we should sign him back but someone like craig davies would be decent i think.

Its now monday morning and Im still baffled how he missed it :ranting:

what baffles me (and i think someone said it before) is why he took an extra touch. if he hadnt, he'd have scored as the keeper wasnt ready then. a bit more composure and this guy could have been our top scorer

Regula run of games and he might start scoring...can't finish for toffee but the perfect foil for Abbott

Nah. I'm not having that. He trains all week and plays reserves games as well. Not to mention the fact that he's a seasoned "pro" in his position as a forward.

No, if he can't manage to put the ball in the net after a twelve one on one efforts this season, then as far as I'm concerned he should be sacked.

If I had a 0% conversion ratio with my company generated leads at work, I'd have got the boot years ago......

I'm still struggling to figure out what his positive attributes are. He's an absolutely dreadful finisher, isn't a target man, and isn't a playmaker or technically gifted in anyway. He's got pace I suppose...

and a lazy ass attitude!

heres to a hatrick at Exeter...