Hearing DP out

Going to stick my neck out here and quite frankly i don't give a f/took After watching my struggling team compete, battle and at times, outplay a very strong top of the table team, who (Norwich) worked harder than any other team you will see again this season at BP, I hear the piss-pots in the stands shouting we want Penney out, makes me feckin sick tbh.

Get a grip and drink 3 pints less you tools - it's going to be hard enough as it is this season, without mindless, beer driven, emotional, uninformed chants!!

Another 12/18 months and given the chance, I hope those chants are shoved right back up your arse' with plenty of interest.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to stick my neck out here and quite frankly i don't give a f/took After watching my struggling team compete, battle and at times, outplay a very strong top of the table team, who (Norwich) worked harder than any other team you will see again this season at BP, I hear the piss-pots in the stands shouting we want Penney out, makes me feckin sick tbh.

Get a grip and drink 3 pints less you tools - it's going to be hard enough as it is this season, without mindless, beer driven, emotional, uninformed chants!!

Another 12/18 months and given the chance, I hope those chants are shoved right back up your arse' with plenty of interest.

I share your sentiments, and have always believed Penney would come good even through all this crap but you have to admit that it's becoming more and more difficult to see when that will be.

i think you will find it is far easier to make songs up against oppo fans and definately easier to sing penny out rather than sing oldham songs these days...

i cant believe though how unemotional our manager is though,hands in pocket...then berates pav who was trying to score....yet doesnt have a go taylor for showing no effort at all...

you will get crucified for posting this,but your not wrong,i came away dissapointed we didnt at least get a draw,and i think first thing monday we need to sort a striker out,if we had had lee hughes today we would have won on chances created and not taken

I share your sentiments, and have always believed Penney would come good even through all this crap but you have to admit that it's becoming more and more difficult to see when that will be.

Yes it is - and even to the most positive of fans, I just feel that today, after the performance, it did not warrant the codswallop spouted.

It's going to be tough though, I know :wink:

i am not a :censored: pot i am a log lived tics fan who will when it deserves in will vent my displeasure at who i want to and that is mr bad penney who in my opinion is the mindlless unemotional tactically pisspoor uncharismatic and devoid of wanting to to mix with the fans "who pay his wages " the man is an absolute :censored: ! :ranting:

Edited by ste1987
Swearing

you will get crucified for posting this

Why should he? He's pretty spot on to be honest.

Norwich have steamrollered their way to the top of the division, beating more or less every team on the way there. We put a good, battling performance up and were only undone by our lack of killer instinct and Norwich taking one of the only chances they had their way.

If it was Stockport, or Orient we lost to then you may have a point. But we were up against a side who have 4 or 5 times the resources we have to our disposal and more than matched them all afternoon. Certainly not a game we should be asking for the head of the manager on a plate anyway.

Norwich have steamrollered their way to the top of the division, beating more or less every team on the way there. We put a good, battling performance up and were only undone by our lack of killer instinct and Norwich taking one of the only chances they had their way.

If it was Stockport, or Orient we lost to then you may have a point. But we were up against a side who have 4 or 5 times the resources we have to our disposal and more than matched them all afternoon. Certainly not a game we should be asking for the head of the manager on a plate anyway.

im not asking for the managers head,i am in agreement with the originator of this post,i think he is right....i think it myself.

but it isnt what everyone wants to hear so he will get crucified for having his opinon

just wait till the pubs empty and the board turns into the ok corale....

I'm with you, man.

+1

You know what makes me sick...

Position 21 GD -14 Points 32

DP is a joke...and I don't blame any fan for being pissed off...

Then again, given what happen last season and the joke sacking of Shez its nothing more than we deserve.

So what were your thoughts on how we played today then? Did you think that the DP out calls were justified today after that performance??

Both comments well put. +1.

Agh right....I didn't think you did!

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is about the reaction to todays performance.

Thanks!

No this thread is about you telling fans they are making you feel sick because they called for the managers head. You wrongly link it to today's performance when its bloody obvious that it would of been off the back of the whole season...

But please, do continue...

No this thread is about you telling fans they are making you feel sick because they called for the managers head. You wrongly link it to today's performance when its bloody obvious that it would of been off the back of the whole season...

But please, do continue...

I could of swore you posted saying you wasnt gunna post on here again.. <_<:unsure:

I could of swore you posted saying you wasnt gunna post on here again.. <_<:unsure:

I think I have done about ten posts since saying that... Compared to how much I use to post I have :wink:

Anyway, I will leave you all to calling each other tools <_< I am off before I insult some ones mother, daughter or hired hooker for the day... :D

Edited by oafc0000

An ok performance resulting in 0 points does not mask the tactical naivety and general ineptitude displayed throughout the season so far.

We have a manager who is more concerned with defending than scoring resulting in fullbacks held to the halfway line and a midfield unable to link successfully with the forwards.

That is why we hold the lowly position we do and have the joint worst home goal scoring record and one of the worst combined scoring records in the league. There is no defence to that.

However booing the players during a game is counter-productive. Dave Penney however isn't playing and has already said he doesnt care about the fans opinion so he has made himself a target.

Season Ticket sales next year will either lead to a much reduced playing budget or a change of manager if he doesnt turn it around or both. The next 4 or 5 games are key as they are against mediocre opposition. I for one am not optimistic as we do not/have not scored enough goals to secure enough points all year.