7th March 2009 v 6th March 2010

Just had a glance at where we were this time last season and how far we were off auto promotion.

7th March 2009 season we were 4th and 4 points off auto promotion

6th March 2010 season we are 21st and 35 points off auto promotion

Other scary contrasts we had scored 32 goals at home compared to 12 this season.

34 points at home compared to 17.

25 points ahead of Swindon compared to 28 points behind.

The list could go on and on and on........

Swindon interests me though as a club with a similar budget to ours how we could have reversed 53 points on them in 12 months is beyond belief.

What is the whole point of my post well im not too sure myself other than justifying to myself why I havent been near BP on matchday for a long time and dont intend to come back unless there is a slim chance of actually scoring more than 1 goal in a match. Call me a terrible fan if you want but having a £20 train ticket on my days cost im looking at no change from £50 for a home match which just doent make sense knowing what exciting performace will be on show from the current boys in blue.

Just had a glance at where we were this time last season and how far we were off auto promotion.

Other scary contrasts we had scored 32 goals at home compared to 12 this season.

Swindon interests me though as a club with a similar budget to ours how we could have reversed 53 points on them in 12 months is beyond belief.

What is the whole point of my post well im not too sure myself other than justifying to myself why I havent been near BP on matchday for a long time and dont intend to come back unless there is a slim chance of actually scoring more than 1 goal in a match. Call me a terrible fan if you want but having a £20 train ticket on my days cost im looking at no change from £50 for a home match which just doent make sense knowing what exciting performace will be on show from the current boys in blue.

Cheers for that.

Swindon Manager - Danny Wilson

Latics Manager - Dave Penney

I think that explains a lot of the Swindon factor!!

The next month could conceivably end with Sheridan's sacking looking like something of a beginning of an end for the club.

If we blow the next 6 games, are relegated, sell 1200 season tickets and then Failsworth falls through, where will we and TTA stand then?

:peepwall:

The next month could conceivably end with Sheridan's sacking looking like something of a beginning of an end for the club.

If we blow the next 6 games, are relegated, sell 1200 season tickets and then Failsworth falls through, where will we and TTA stand then?

:peepwall:

League Two, with two stands and a building site behind the Chaddy End.